Promods 2.40 and Germany merging.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
id777
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 01:00

Hi truckers :D , I am interesting in:
1) What cities and roads SCS upgraded in their North Germany rebuilding?
2) And what of these are included in Promods 2.40 ?
3) Is there something from SCS' North Germany rebuilding in Promods 2.33 ?

I am asking this cause I didn't play without Promods and don't know much about SCS' North Germany rebuilding
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 08:23

Just wait and see, time will tell.

Read a bit around in the development topics, maybe your question will be answered over there :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

id777
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 13:56

Look, I just don't know what to compare :)
id777 ;)

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 15:31

Hi,

1.)
Red Line: Rebuilt streets
2.)
Yellow Line: Rebuilt streets from SCS (In 2.40)
3.) No there´s nothing from SCS rebuilt in 2.33

Best regards,
scan720
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 17:49

I told it already in ARP Project..

But I can put it this way too..

If you maybe knew the old vanilla map from north germany.. All of this from the Danish border till Berlin or Hannover or Osnabrück is rebuilt complete. With new Autobahns that are similar to promods standard, more realistic Autobahn signs, Hamburg has now the Elbtunnel and the Köhlbtandtbrücke (that big blue bridge) but it is only Scenery, not drivable.
Berlin has a better Ring with smother interchanges.

SCS also added the Maschener Kreuz. (that big cloverleaf interchange between. A7 and A1 that you probably know from Promods)

The is another interchange from the A7 to Kiel.

The country roads were made new too, but for me too much hilly landscape with rocks and woods mostly at the countryroads.

This is all better than the old vanilla map, sure.. But as a Promods player we are used to have wide more..

So I saw the Videos of Rudi Raser and Chris Maximus as well as clumsy.

So what have seen so far is : Promods has taken these new SCS north germany and put in their version of Bremen and Berlin in. These cities seem to be the same as in 2.33. Also Bremerhaven is in.

Hamburg has changed. Promods Hamburg has gone (Hopefully only temporarily) and SCS Hamburg is there. If you want to have a comparison, the new Promods Hamburg (SCS Hamburg) is now the Part of Hamburg called (Billbrook) located at the exit Moorfleth at A1. My headquarters is at Hamburg. At the old Promods Hamburg ist is north after the Tunnel at probably Hamburg Altona. Now it's gonna be south Hamburg. So the exit Moorfleth is in the old Promods Hamburg too. It is that one with Ikea and Bauhaus.. Now there is only Ikea, but Promods has added a Tank park for Trucks. That is cool.

The Maschener Kreuz has got in addition the 3 way inter change "Horster Dreieck" in the south that was missing until now. Now this area is much more realistic.
Flensburg has been rebuilt. But until now there was no video or pictures of it.

What has got a total rebuilt too and what I am very happy about is Fehmarn.. If you know the old still existing Fehmarn and like this little peace of land with only one Farm, one gasstations and a ferry port and of course the windmills as it is now....
Too bad for you. This Fehmarn has absolutely nothing to do with the real isle.. Exept a similarity with the Bridge, but even the now existing Sundbrücke is way too small und too (bully?!)

The real Sundbrücke is 963,4 meters long and 22 meters above the Baltic sea.. The Arch is near the isle and is not the complete bridge alone..
The isle is approx 12 km from north to south and 16 from east to west and has a little town as well as plenty of villages.. A little paradise for holidays in northern Germany..
So much for the original..

The new promods version is a blast!! The roads are now very similar to the real ones. It is of course still much smaller but the isle itself seems to be grown a little..i recognized the roads even as rudi showed the Roadmap at the beginning of his video..
And first I wanted not let me spoil, and watched the video not to the end but then I couldn't resist and watched it anyway and it looks so fantastic.. Of course it looks still different from the real one cause there are no special Fehmarn models.. But it is very well recognizeable what areas now are there..

And yeah one special Fehmarn model is there, a complete new Model of the Sundbrücke.. It looks so fantastic.. It is the best virtual realization of the isle I've ever seen!!! Thanks to Promods for this!!!

So that is what I have seen so far from the videos..
The flat northern landscape is in parts still there, in other parts it is a little hilly.. But it seems not that much like in SCS version..
But that is only my observation from the videos since I have no beta version..

But I a very looking forward to it..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

id777
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 23:25

Very good, but as I understand Hamburg was bigger in Promods version before Scs upgrade Germany.
id777 ;)

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2019 23:28

you know one SCS standard city, you know all SCS standard cities...........

why not make one testing profile and have a look yourself?
No Support via PM!

id777
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2019 07:19

Yes, I am Thinking about it :)
id777 ;)

Shiva

23 Apr 2019 04:48

Now you can see what has changed and what not.

The calm before the storm.
Before servers get hammered.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information