ProMods Compatibility with the Baltic D.L.C

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Lionfish
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2019 05:15

Since I have installed the map with the new D.L.C, the map has been distorted with the Baltic D.L.C being over ridden. Are there any plans to make ProMods & other map mods such as RusMap Compatible & more in line with the Baltic D.L.C?

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2019 06:09

It's true: the current version of ProMods will simply over-ride the DLC.

However, the next version of ProMods (currently in beta-testing) will incorporate the DLC and add some new content to it as well
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2019 06:36

Thanks for the heads up. What version of E.T.S.2 will the next version be released? Or I should ask will that version be released for 1.33x or 1.34x?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2019 09:08

Just be patient, and you will see soon enough :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Lionfish
Donation rank:

20 Jan 2019 12:58

Thanks. I'll be patient. I hope it's out before 1.34. But otherwise, great work.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

20 Jan 2019 14:50

Volleybal4life wrote:
19 Jan 2019 09:08
Just be patient, and you will see soon enough :)
Can't wait for it. I know that the ProMods Baltics were made with passion and meticulous care, but I'm purposefully avoiding jobs toward that region for now, simply because I don't want to explore the same region twice, after the merge is completed.
That said, if the Baltics Merge topic is anything to go by, the guys have plenty of ideas on what to add and enhance there already. :D
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information