What will happen to Balkan developements?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Eurotruck01
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2018 22:15

Hi!
After seeing the Balkan topic locked, I thought it will be reopened soon. However since then a considerable amount of time has passed and still nothing. If I read correctly the main reason of closing it was people not stopping making discussions about Kosovo. Could you please tell me, if there is still work on that area and if yes where? I know that developers are working on south Bosnia and Croatia. Moreover are there any chances to reopen the Balkan topic? Or you will make a new topic where developers can post progress updates and those asking for areas that clearly can not be built for certain reasons will be banned as a kind of deterrent?
Thank you for taking your time reading my message and I hope the best for Promods.
Eurotruck01

adgjl
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2018 01:12

The topic has been unlocked, although there were no updates the developers wished to post in the meantime.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information