Does anyone have an idea?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Racer11

17 Oct 2018 16:05

I was just browsing through the screenshots section over at the scs forum and I noticed this thread.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=990

Does anyone have an idea as to what graphics mod Csabee might be using? I don't think it's the realistic graphics mod.

I'm going to guess and say that it's Project Next-Gen Graphic Mod (V1.3) By DamianSVW and maybe a ReShade on top of it?

Any help identifying which graphics mod it is (if it is one at all) would be appreciated. I'm only asking because I would like to get my game to look that way as well. What is best for taking screenshots the in-game screenshot key or using a program such as Bandicam?

Thanks.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2018 16:15

Perhaps you could try asking Csabee in his thread?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

SpiritoftheLion

17 Oct 2018 23:11

If you ask Csabee on the scs forum in a DM/PM he will answer back with what you are looking for.

I can tell you you do need a pretty high end PC to run it like Csabee does. The mod he uses is absolutely not suited for low/mid end PC's.

I know what he uses since i asked him, I have a high end PC but not worth it to shorten its life for that view.

VMB-TAN
Donation rank:

18 Oct 2018 07:41

I'm a greenhorn with PC stuff - Is it that heavy, what he is using? How much shorter will the PC live, estimated?

Racer11

18 Oct 2018 12:31

PitbullSpirit wrote:
17 Oct 2018 23:11
If you ask Csabee on the scs forum in a DM/PM he will answer back with what you are looking for.

I can tell you you do need a pretty high end PC to run it like Csabee does. The mod he uses is absolutely not suited for low/mid end PC's.

I know what he uses since i asked him, I have a high end PC but not worth it to shorten its life for that view.
Which one's does he use. I am just curious, that's all.

My PC's specifications are:

CPU: AMD FX 4300 Quad Core CPU at 3.8GHz.
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB.
RAM: 16GB's of DDR3 RAM at 1600MHz.
PSU: 550W.
HDD: 2TB Toshiba HDWD120 and Seagate 2TB HDD.

I'm not sure if my pc's specifications would be able to run whatever graphics mod's he uses.

SpiritoftheLion

18 Oct 2018 18:44

As I said make an effort and ask him yourself.
I am not gonna do that homework for you with all due respect.

TheNuvolari

20 Oct 2018 14:47

Hi Racer11, he's using the same settings as abasstreppas.

The quote:
no HDR, MLAA, DOF or color correction in game, but I use the HQ screenshot settings in the config.cfg file and it is set to 3x.

Graphic mod is SGate's weather mod http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=218371

I also do some post editing in Photoshop, adjusting brightness/contrast and curves. And lately I've also been adding a photo filter in Photoshop
I also think he is using the Realistic Lighting preset by JBX.

Have a lovely day! :D

EDIT: Awww, the SGate Weather mod doesn't work for me on Promods 2.31... :cry:

SpiritoftheLion

20 Oct 2018 18:24

if you remove in promods def.scs, then open def folder and remove climate.promods.sii then they say it will work. I have no idea I am not using that rubbish mod which isn't updated by the maker anymore.

^^ can be found in the Graphic mod is SGate's weather mod topic. Read and learn ;)

TheNuvolari

21 Oct 2018 09:12

I have already deleted the climate.promods.sii file before, the game still crashes. Oh well... there's RGM. :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information