1.32 and Germany

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.

What to do with Germany in the next update

Poll ended at 26 Aug 2018 22:38

Use ProMods as a base and copy paste improved SCS areas
54%
Use SCS Germany as a base and copy paste old ProMods areas
27%
Overwrite all old ProMods content with the new SCS Germany
8%
Overwrite all new SCS Germany with ProMods content
12%

Total votes: 632
MG Mike
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2018 13:05

Another issue,

I think when I saw the video of scs germany driving A 7 Hamburg to Hannover, there is the Raststätte (resting point) "Allertal" I know it, it is there in reality too. Well done SCS! But just before it there is the "Dreieck Walsrode" where the A27 turns from the A 7 and leading to Bremen, Bremerhaven and ends at Cuxhaven.

I think I was in that video missing this intersection. I mean there were only some kind of standart exit.
And the Maschener Kreuz was also not that detailed as it is in Promods.

So this is another thing where would say, please keep it. Redo it with the better textures.. Maybe use new Bridgemodels if availibe, the real ones are massiver as these thin bridges at the PM Map, otherwise keep them too.

But this opinion we all have is a thing for the long run. And this will take months to build. I think Promods Team needs a solution how to deal with the new SCS germany for the now upcoming 2.30.

And there I would say keep the Promodsmap. And make it work for 1.32. then update step by step with the new content.
If you want to show some new things and it is not too much work for that, take some minor things, maybe the new tunnel portals in Hamburg, if that is not too much work for now..

And for the rest I would say I can wait for the other new things.
There were many other new things to explore in 2.30 as I have seen..! London, Spain, Norway (I can't wait to drive the new roads there.. :)) and the Balkan states and Greek.. That must all be very great.
If the then would manage to make PM Germany according to the wishes of us, that must be a superior map!!

Nothing against other projects like TSM or so, but Promods is a unique awesome map mod and the best I ever driven.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

etssimfan

14 Aug 2018 15:11

i completly agree with you MG Mike i think is better have promods germany for now and then merge slowly and get a owesome germany and i cant wait to drive in 2.30 to be honest. whatever the decision promods i would suport. sorry for my bad english

kamilspiew

14 Aug 2018 22:04

I see many players who like ProMods Germany(I feel the same), I think that a good compromise and a reasonable solution for 1.32 is to keep old ProMods Germany.
People who like Germany ProMods can enjoy new trailers on their favorite map, People who want to ride on SCS Germany can temporarily ride on another profile, waiting for a combination of SCS Germany with the ProMods Germany map (The first option, I support it but in the future because the combination will probably take a lot of time)
If ProMods Germany will be removed , people who like the old map will no longer have a choice.

So my choice for 1.32 is keep ProMods Germany
My choice for the future is the first option (Developers have time to connect)

Fun fact: When I come back from ATS or Brazil almost always start at the Frankfurt airport, I don't want to lose it :lol: :lol:

brainiac
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2018 04:58

It looks that percents are stabilized on 53%, 29%, 6% and 12% and they won't change much.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2018 06:40

But until now only 265 members voted..

This Forum has much more than 265 People?!

Does it not interest to the others? Or should this topic be moved further on top of the site, there could it be found more easily..

At least, this poll will run still 11 days.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2018 08:47

Definetly keep PM the base, if I would have to lose the port area in Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Puttgarden, the motorway from Rostock to Stettin, Berlin, and (I haven't seen anyone mentioning it so far) your AMAZING Autohofs and custom rest places, it would probably mean the end of my ETS2 career or at least I wouldn't update anymore. So please listen to the people here, it's quite obvious what the majority would want. PM Germany is one of the strongest pulling power of this mod.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

brainiac
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2018 12:23

MG Mike wrote:
15 Aug 2018 06:40
But until now only 265 members voted..

This Forum has much more than 265 People?!

Does it not interest to the others? Or should this topic be moved further on top of the site, there could it be found more easily..

At least, this poll will run still 11 days.
You don't know statistics? I graduated it. Percent won't change in future more than 5%.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

etssimfan

15 Aug 2018 12:37

it is nice to see that some of you think like me in conserve promods germany and then merge with scs germany.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2018 12:58

Brainiac,

I know what you mean.

But I Only mean there are over 100.000 user in the Promods Forum.

Now they have chance to give Feedback what they would prefer.
And until now only almost 270 People have voted..

If more would do, it were better.

But in the main sight you're right. The most are for the first possibility. And it seems not that would change radically.
But so or so.. There is still some days untill the team would look at the results.

Abdurrezzak3500

15 Aug 2018 13:06

Yes there are over 100.000 people but most of them are not active for years. And if they wanna tell their opinion this is the only way. It is an election-ish thing. You won't go for voting if you don't want to. It is impossible to reach every user. We can't knock their door or spam their emails. If they want to they can join the poll right there.
Image Image
Image Image Image

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information