ProMods 2.28

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
edsor
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2018 13:42

For past experiences, I rather think that they will release version 2.30 when the new DLC beyond Baltic arrives. This new DLC will eliminate parts of the map of Promods, and the creators try to compensate with the expansion they plan for version 2.30.

EdgeGladiator

11 Aug 2018 14:05

DLC Baltics can arrive around December or January, so honestly no. And in addition if ProMods 2.30 comes out before the DLC, it would allow people to enjoy the Baltic countries before the DLC.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

CptCaribbean

11 Aug 2018 14:21

@edsor I can assure you this won't happen. By the time BBS DLC gets released, ProMods will release (as always) a (probably) version 2.35 where it will be compatible but not required.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

brainiac
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2018 14:46

mikber18 wrote:
11 Aug 2018 10:53
As a general rule guys (Promods Users) are you usually inclined to update to ETS2 X.XX Beta or do you wait for promods to update their stuff before upgrading to the new version? Because upgrading to a beta completely messes up the savegames making them unusable in the previous game isn't it?

Many Thanks!
As I play non-steam game, I don't use beta. But I never use newer version of game until all mods which I use are updated. New features always can wait.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information