Eventually road events: on version 2.27

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 Jun 2018 17:02

Now you can see the image. :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Shiva

19 Jun 2018 15:19

Scania_V8_Rat is that roadwork always there?
Yes = ProMods
No = Random SCS Road Events
Most likely.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

21 Jun 2018 00:35

That particular one looks like a Random Event.

2.30 will have proper compatibility with random events, though most countries will only have the Generic events due to lack of assets.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Polestar
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2018 00:16

Devilagent wrote:
02 Jun 2018 06:51
The roadworks can also spawn on a seemingly wrong place, like a exit of a gas station, but I think those are real life challenges, forces you to turn around on another exit, or you can't visit that gas station at all, so make sure you don't end up with a empty fuel tank, so please don't 'fix' those spawning places ;)
I had a situation where a "police yielding a random AI car" spawned next to roadworks with the barrier in the center making sure it was quite challenging to fit: nice!

Less nice: the police car spawned fine, the other car clipped with a barrier.

But the challenge itself was nice! (didn't photograph it sadly)

This was in Poland:

I try to not clip my wheels with curbs (for the sake of challenge) so this was quite improvisional. But that's what the events are for: random changes to the world. I like it :D
Current truck: 2021 Mercedes Actros MP5
Current trailer: 2021 Schmitz S.KO
License plate:
Image Image

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information