Official Germany Rebuilding by SCS

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JohannesKauffmann

25 May 2018 12:57

SturmZebra wrote:
24 May 2018 09:54
Well, sorry to say this for SCS but because they can't use new assets of the DLCs, the pics of their blog still look like about 90% Promods quality. I think if they'd do it quick, you might be able to consider Stuttgart and Dresden by them and maybe the Ruhrgebiet... though it didn't look like they were going to alter the road network and these standard cities are horrible... even updated
I'll just link you this: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 67#p913867

Not every city will just get new textures etc. And for the rebuild they can use newly created assets which are quality-wise on par with DLCs.

citelis730
Donation rank:

29 May 2018 14:00

Germany is the most outdated part of vanilla map! Great to know that it will be finally rebuilt! But i want to see italian cargo and new Scania on traffic!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information