Promod version v2.20 Def wount dowload or anly zip file

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
bensko

15 Feb 2018 10:29

Hello,

I have tryed to download the def file for version 2.20 on the compatibility site. When I try to download in chrome it opens only a site whith the file name as adress and in Explorer I get a ziped file whit a lot of sub folders. Is the link broken or what? The other parts 1-7 download completly normaly.

Regards
Bensko

Josh0

15 Feb 2018 16:02

bensko wrote:
I have tryed to download the def file for version 2.20 on the compatibility site... Is the link broken or what?
The ProMods 2.20 Definition file link on the Compatibility page works fine for me, I get a file named "promods-def-v220.scs".
bensko wrote:
... and in Explorer I get a ziped file whit a lot of sub folders
When downloaded correctly it should download as a single file. The format of the file is indeed zip, but it is given an ".scs" extension. Once "promods-def-v220.scs" is downloaded, you shouldn't normally need to open the file, just place it in your mods folder.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2018 16:28

bensko wrote:
I get a ziped file whit a lot of sub folders
What is the exact name of this file? And what, roughly, are the contents?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information