Promods 2.26 and Rusmap 1.8

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Davyddin
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2018 23:43

Connection above both the PM and the RM map packages and you're good to go.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Kjelle
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2018 09:47

I have connection above PM and RM but it not work. Can we wait a fix for Promods 2.25 and Rusmap 1.8?

Nissantruck

15 Feb 2018 11:29

You dont need a fix for it,if you use Pm 2.26 and Rm 1.8.The Pm 2.25 and Rm 1.8 works together too.I know that because i use PM with Rm.
In the Rusmap files that you did hopefully unpack the correct way,has good instructions how to use the Rm with the Pm map mods.
It even shows you what is the correct order,how you should add the files in to your mods list in the game and the Rm will also show you in your game,how you should add the files,so that they work in a right way.
You can see that information,by looking at the files that you should have in your games mod list.
Or in your games mod folder in your computer.
You can also delete your Rusmap from your computer and download it again and then make shure that you have all the correct files in your games mod list,in your ETS2 mod folder and your ETS2 games mod list and also read the installation instructions from the Rm files.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Kjelle
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2018 23:03

When I unzipped file Rusmap Model 1.8 I can read that file is corrupt. What can I do now?
Kjelle

Davyddin
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2018 23:39

Are you trying to open the actual models package? You won't be able to do that; it's locked on purpose.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Nissantruck

16 Feb 2018 11:47

After you have downloaded the Rusmap 1.8 you only need to unzip the files to your games mod folder in your computer and also activate them in your games mod list in the game.
You dont need to do nothing else and if they are corrupted,then download the Rm 1.8 again after you delete the one that you have now in your computer and unzip the first file of the Rm 1.8 file pack and it should unzip the other files after that,if i dont remember that wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

diner_159rus2002

27 Feb 2018 15:58

Hi, where can you find roads promods 2.26 + russmap?

pieczarek

01 Mar 2018 08:38

If you mean road connection file, it is in RusMap archive, so once you download it and unpack, you will get it.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information