ProMod's mapping progress in map-view!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ferdiepip

05 Mar 2018 22:01

On which countries is the Promods team working? (I could not find my answer in earlier posts)

CptCaribbean

05 Mar 2018 23:10

You can find it in the "Development updates and Q&A" section. It has many threads but right now they are specially working on the balkan area (Croatia, Serbia, FYROM and Greece), Iberian peninsula (Spain), a connection between Sweden and Finland via in-road, Svalbard, northern Norway, Poland, Cyprus, Wales, Scotland and London, Hungary... there are many projects going on, you'll just have to stay tuned to all of them ;)
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

ferdiepip

06 Mar 2018 12:12

Thank you very much! Doesn't the promods team find it sad that SCS chose for the baltic states instead of the Iberian peninsula?

EDIT: I looked Svalbard up. Sick! :D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

06 Mar 2018 13:27

ferdiepip wrote:
06 Mar 2018 12:12
Doesn't the promods team find it sad that SCS chose for the baltic states instead of the Iberian peninsula?
Please read the following topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22679
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information