Ferry port in Kirkenes

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
the-kicker

11 Oct 2017 22:14

Hi guys,
first I'd like to thank you for your great work. I came here from TSM Map because I really like the way you build your map more than TSM.
Today I was in Longyearbyen. There I got one of the tandem trailers which I think came with an update because I don't have a mod for them. But when I returned to Norway via Kirkenes' ferry port I hardly couldn't manage to exit the port.
I drove off the ferry and then you have to return the same way you get on the ferry if I'm right.
But there is are two queues whith barriers between which you have to get through and some poles in front of them. As I mentioned the way I managed to get through wasn't really realistic. I had to pull the 2nd trailer through (glad I didn't get any damage). I think it's manageable with one normal trailer or a short 20ft container, but not with the tadems.
Is it possible to make a seperate exit lane at this port?

thx
Mike
Last edited by the-kicker on 11 Oct 2017 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

Vøytek
Developer

11 Oct 2017 22:15

Thanks for your input, we'll take a look at it.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information