ProMods rule!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
SliderChick72

07 Oct 2017 20:27

I just started a job from Kirkenes to Dresden. In all the years I've played this simulator this is the first time I've been so far north and let me tell you, I have never had such a thrill.

My trip started in Longyearbyen taking the ferry to Kirkenes. The narrow roads in Longyearbyen are brilliant! I dropped off the load in Kirkenes then picked up another to Dresden; a LONG journey, especially at night. I use an early autumn weather mod which makes the nights long and very, very dark. I also use a Kirkenes ferry mod. Driving from Kirkenes was amazing! I've stopped a bit down the road to rest then will carry on later.

Many, many thanks, Promods. You guys ROCK!

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2017 23:00

Kirkenes ferry mod? What do you mean by that?

SliderChick72

09 Oct 2017 00:53

ETS2-User
Developer

10 Oct 2017 00:02

What's the point of such a mod? :?
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

realdeal350
Developer

10 Oct 2017 06:03

That mod is silly. Why would you take a ferry when you can drive through beautiful Scandinavia, Germany etc? At that point those ferry connections aren't even shortcuts.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

smith121363
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2017 15:02

I don't understand why anyone would want to add more unnecessary ferry routes. I have removed as many ferry routes as I possible could and still reach every part of the map. If/when SCS finally does something about the ferry bug I will add the removed routes back. I am running a truck driving simulator not a ride on a ferry simulator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information