Sat nav route

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jimortality
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2017 20:56

Hello, I'm wondering how the routes are calculated. I picked up my trailer in Felixstowe to embark on my first journey to Northern Norway, a place called Tanu-Bru. My query is, it took me across Denmark then Sweden to Stockholme then a ferry to Turku then North through Finland then crossing back into Norway to complete my journey. I don't know these Countries but looking at the map, it seems quicker to go up through Gotheburg and up through Norway yes? Does anybody have any experience of these countries? is the terrain not suitable through Sweden and Norway? cheers If anyone can answer

Vøytek
Developer

14 Sep 2017 20:59

It's probably because of the "ferry bug". You can look around the forum to find explanations about it. Basically, a ferry is always preferred be the GPS in this game, so if you want to drive, you have to plan your route manually.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Callipso
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2017 21:06

What Voytek said plus the E6 is not finished to connect southern and northern Norway, and the E4 connecting Sweden with Finland is also not finished. The only way up there is to go through Finland by the ferry at present.

jimortality
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2017 00:59

Ah right, that explains it then thanks

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information