Speed camera traps

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gazer75
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2017 09:30

There are so many speed camera traps that are impossible to avoid, unless you know where they are and slow down before. Especially in eastern Europe there are a lot of them where the speed drops without a sign or camera is just behind sign so you have no chance of avoiding the ticket.
This is starting to piss me off :evil:
It wouldn't bother me much if I was on default economy. But when a speeding ticket is pretty much the same as, or more than, a job this is not fun.

Poland is very bad when it comes to speed and signs. 80 and 70 through towns and no warnings when limit drops or increases is very common here.
Like south of Ostrołęka just before entering hwy 8 I got ticketed for doing 60 when GPS said it was 70.

Pretty much had to disable traffic offense to avoid all the "bugged" tickets.

bmwGTR

19 Aug 2017 18:51

Hi,

thats also the same in real life - sometimes the police is putting some speed traps behind the speed sign.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2017 19:13

Why don't you report those locations? We can't do anything about it if we don't know the location of the incorrect speed camera's..
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

warmachine230601

08 Mar 2020 07:17

In my gameplay speeding offense does not work. I don't get any ticket. If the speed warning is 80 and I'm doing a speed of 100, no tickets from speed cameras or the cops roaming the world. I don't know what to do. It does not feel any realistic.....I'm using promods and middle east addon with next gen graphics+junction overhaul and isreal labanon whatever open border mods. Can someone tell me what is happening???

bmwGTR

08 Mar 2020 10:51

Hi,

did you check the gameplay settings if the fines are deactivated?

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information