Garage in Aland

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Sc4n14Gr1ff1n

22 Jun 2017 09:51

Hello I have this question

Will we be able to buy a garage in aland once it will be released?

-Hakan
Olnzel is mien stedke! Footballer (not prof sadly), fan of Feyenoord, Arsenal and Bayern München I know its alot lol!

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2017 10:29

You'll know when it's ready. There may be one but I don't know. There are still garages in Turku and Stockholm, but that's not the same I agree.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Sc4n14Gr1ff1n

22 Jun 2017 12:19

NathanARF wrote:
22 Jun 2017 10:29
You'll know when it's ready. There may be one but I don't know. There are still garages in Turku and Stockholm, but that's not the same I agree.
We'll have to wait and see. I would really want it though because I was born and raised in Aland in the city of Mariehamn but I cant speak for the devs
Olnzel is mien stedke! Footballer (not prof sadly), fan of Feyenoord, Arsenal and Bayern München I know its alot lol!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information