Romanian Police cars

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mgsakatataee
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2017 18:33

I've seen the Facebook post about the new police cars models for the Pro Mods map. The Romanian Dacia Logan police car looks very good, but it needs some little improvements like the text: "Siguranţă şi încredere" and maybe the telephone number for emergency (112).

Can you add the MCV version used by the Romanian police? Why? Most police cars that patrol the National Roads (the DN-s) are mostly these ones:
The Logan is mostly used in the cities.

Another great model that can added is the Duster used by the Police:

I could say something about cars used the "Jandarmerie", but I decided not to talk about them.

I don't want to annoy you with things like: "Add all these police cars, please!". It's just an idea.

By the way, I was traveling through Iceland and I was fined by a car for speeding! Maybe you can do something similar in Romania. Of course if you want.
Playing PM since 2015. Why? Because I like this mod. A bit laggy, but very well made.
Favorite truck brand: DAF.

ScuL
Founder

06 Apr 2017 00:38

Hi we can take into account the fixes to the Logan you mentioned above, it should not take too much time to fix and we appreciate local feedback.
As for adding more models, we can add them to the list but our goal with the 2.16 patch was to ensure 1.27 compatibility sooner rather than later, so these will be considered for the future
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

mgsakatataee
Donation rank:

06 Apr 2017 12:58

That's not really important and/or needed to add all police cars in one version. I can wait. Sure the community as well. And thank you for your response!
Playing PM since 2015. Why? Because I like this mod. A bit laggy, but very well made.
Favorite truck brand: DAF.

Akula_

10 Apr 2017 19:50

So will ProMods also try and expend national polices cars and skins ?
ImageImageImageSkoda is love, Skoda is life

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 Apr 2017 21:08

We may look into them, yes. But there is nothing certain about which one will be made. There are just too many different police cars in every country.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ScuL
Founder

11 Apr 2017 01:42

It will be an ongoing project
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information