Thanks

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
lolek9427

15 Aug 2013 12:17

Boeing73FLY wrote:
lolek9427 wrote:Yes I also agree that this is the best detailed ETS2 map. One question to map makers. Are you planning to do Poland because from the pics it looks like you could do a way better job than SCS :D .
By the pictures I saw on the SCS Blog, it looks like they've done really well mapping the rest of Poland (and the rest of Eastern Europe). I'm going to buy the DLC if it comes out. However, it would also be possible to extend the map further east afterwards.

Yeah SCS is doing a good job but ScuL and Nico would probably do it 1000 times better. I think this by just looking at Wrocław or Poznań already in the game. They are not realistic enough, if you know what I mean. I will still buy the DLC anyway :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information