ETS2 beta1.23 promods trailer pack marked incompatible

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
KilRoY66

15 Mar 2016 11:41

After the update to 1.23 beta branch all your trailers packs are reported as incompatibile, while all maps pack do not report any issue.
Very strange because in more than 30 mods only the your trailer packs are reported red.
But is the only trailer related pack I used so I don't know if also the others similar mods will be reported as incompatible too

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Mar 2016 11:45

This is correct. We do not support beta's. That's why.

In the mod itself, you can state if it's compatible with newer versions, or not. We chose not to make it compatible with newer versions.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

KilRoY66

15 Mar 2016 11:50

Volleybal4life wrote:This is correct. We do not support beta's. That's why.

In the mod itself, you can state if it's compatible with newer versions, or not. We chose not to make it compatible with newer versions.
Thanks for you fast answer. I reverted my game to the official branch ;)
What I find interesting is that your Maps isn't reported.

stravagante
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2016 18:25

It is not listed, but it is also not compatible (learned that the hard way :) ). The game will crash at some point (for me it was at pay toll after Lyon when going to Spain).

KilRoY66

18 Mar 2016 11:18

stravagante wrote:It is not listed, but it is also not compatible (learned that the hard way :) ). The game will crash at some point (for me it was at pay toll after Lyon when going to Spain).
I'm sorry because I also made an attempt the day I wrote my last reply, and crashed too.
But I forgot to report here...maybe if I did your crash could be avoided :)

xaxa63

22 Mar 2016 11:58

i think we must be waiting for the dlc "douce France" for updating promods but i hope it s come quickly i like promods mod

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information