three questions about the Scandinavien mod

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
dr_ramone2000

07 Aug 2013 18:49

I have a couple of questions. I dont normaly use mods so I dont know anything abouth them. So my Questions are:

Can I use the Scandinavian mod with my current profile or do I have to start a new game?

If I for some reason choose to remove the mod, will that screw up my current profile?

Will the Skandinavien mod work with future official updates?

ScuL
Founder

07 Aug 2013 18:57

dr_ramone2000 wrote:I have a couple of questions. I dont normaly use mods so I dont know anything abouth them. So my Questions are:

Can I use the Scandinavian mod with my current profile or do I have to start a new game?

If I for some reason choose to remove the mod, will that screw up my current profile?

Will the Skandinavien mod work with future official updates?
You can use it with the current profile.
Make a backup to be extra safe.

Removing it shouldn't corrupt your profile.

We plan to follow every official SCS release to ensure compatibility.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Pasilius

07 Aug 2013 19:27

I have tried several map mods since 1.4.x and even bought garages in new areas. And my profile is still ticking :)
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information