Middle East Problem with Promods 2.42 2

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
CS-TMT

19 Feb 2020 17:16

I am also having trouble with Middle East. Just downloaded and installed Promods yesterday, as well as Middle East and when going to MODs list to activate them, Middle East files have red circles on the left list and the arrows to activate them doesn't light up.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 19 Feb 2020 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topics split, please make your own topic instead of bumping older ones

Vøytek
Developer

19 Feb 2020 17:20

Click on "i" icon and it'll tell you what's wrong.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

CS-TMT

19 Feb 2020 23:34

Thanks for the reply. I clicked on the "i" but it doesn't say anything related to the incompatibility, however I found that the Promods I am using is version 2.43 and the Middle East mod is version 2.41. Could the issue be related to this difference?

EDIT: Disregard. I didn't find ME 2.43 before but now I did. Will try it and report the results.

EDIT 2: All sorted out. It was indeed because I was (trying to) using Middle East 2.41 on the latest ETS2. All working now.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information