Should I download Trailer & Company Pack?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Spazmataz

23 Feb 2017 19:20

I just downloaded the complete ProMod pack (because $1.00 to help you all out is the least I can do,) but noticed that there was the Trailer and Company pack as well. I downloaded it, but it appears to be an older version number than the full mod pack and I want to know if it is already included or not.

If it is not included, what should I add to my mods folder to ADD more content vs replacing content? I tried using the readme, but the files included don't make much sense to me (unless the only replacement files are the ones with replacement in the name, and everything else needs to be added.)

Thanks for the help!

Puncake
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2017 20:49

The trailers and cargo is seperate to the map mod download so therefore isnt included. However it is a good extra to have added to the map. Or you could try jazzycat trailers. It depends on personal preference.

Vøytek
Developer

23 Feb 2017 22:13

PM and TCP version numbers will never match, so don't worry. As long as both our mods are compatible with latest game version, you can use them together.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information