Connection refused.Cant connect to the server ProMods 2

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
ned_kelly_3k

06 Feb 2020 05:38

Im having the same issue, mine is only with promods server on MP, i can go to normal servers log in and im connected to Mp and have spoken to people, When i exit and reboot game then try promods server it loads and then states "connection refused. you are using as invalid client","You should redownload the mod trough the launcher" I have followed all instruction i have found on the web including deleting the .dll file but still wont load.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 06 Feb 2020 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: splitted into a new topic - do NOT bump old topics

ShawnCZek
TruckersMP

07 Feb 2020 09:54

Hello ned_kelly_3k,

In order to get rid of the error, you need to download ProMods from this website.
If you are sure you have really done so, you have to options:

- If you paid for the download, try to download and/or extract the files again.
- If you go for the free option, carefully follow this guide: https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=3852

If this does not work, let me know what server and when you tried to connect the last time.

I hope this clears any confusion. Keep me updated whether you have any other questions.

ned_kelly_3k

10 Feb 2020 01:55

Hi i have the paid verision, I have re extracted them, ive also reinstalled TMP, I read every post regarding Paid or unpaid, I can play on the normal servers just not promods MP. oh and ill try and join right now for timeline and then come back and tell you what happened.

Added in 15 minutes 52 seconds:
Ok im back, tried, and connection refused, re-download using launcher? so it loads the game conne3cting the says refused, but loads the map as like in single player, i can see the full promods map and drive it but not as MP.

ned_kelly_3k

12 Feb 2020 02:19

Well thanks for the Help. came back told you and no follow up response. Great Job Shawn

Vøytek
Developer

12 Feb 2020 13:20

So, you replied to him after almost 3 days, but now only 2 passed (and you can't expect somebody to reply in the middle of the night in Europe) and you're getting impatient. It's not a 24/7 help desk. We're all doing it as a hobby, so if somebody has some free time, he'll come here and take a look at new posts. If not, you have to wait until his more important life matters are out of the way.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ShawnCZek
TruckersMP

13 Feb 2020 10:32

Hello ned_kelly_3k,

I just checked the server logs and I found out that there are issues with the Middle East Add-on you are using.
Therefore, try to re-download it or move it away from the active mod directory.

Let us know whether your issue has been solved or not.

Regards.

ned_kelly_3k

13 Feb 2020 12:12

Hi I went to single player removed the Middle east mods from the active mods list, saved exited game restarted MP went to Promods Server 1, same Connection refused. Ive tried with a fresh account as well no mods added at all in single player, Its only promods MP servers
Last edited by bmwGTR on 13 Feb 2020 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Vøytek
Developer

13 Feb 2020 13:21

It doesn't work like that. Your "active mods list" doesn't have any effect on MP. All ProMods files (including Middle East) will be loaded in MP, if they're present in your mod folder. That's why you were asked to move ME away from that folder.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ned_kelly_3k

13 Feb 2020 14:34

ok

Added in 14 minutes 1 second:
Ok thank you it works, cheers

Added in 3 minutes 53 seconds:
ShawnCZek wrote:
13 Feb 2020 10:32
Hello ned_kelly_3k,

I just checked the server logs and I found out that there are issues with the Middle East Add-on you are using.
Therefore, try to re-download it or move it away from the active mod directory.

Let us know whether your issue has been solved or not.

Regards.
Thank you it works now
Last edited by bmwGTR on 13 Feb 2020 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Multiplayer issues ETS2”

• Information