Misplaced traffic signs

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Radical_Edward

13 Feb 2020 06:21

Well... hello everyone, I'm Ed, I don't understand much about forums and if I did something I shouldn't have or opened a topic where it doesn't go or something, please tell me. The same goes for the title.

A while ago I was driving in Poland when I found a couple of signs in the middle of the highway, which I crashed very hard, it was very, very funny.
But the case is that I wanted to report, because I don't have any map mod in addition to the listings and recommended in the load order section of this same page.
I have several other mods that are graphics, a ton and a half of trucks, one of orange barriers (which I will take out), another of brands, trailers, accessories and all of that, nothing fancy.

As for versions, of ETS2 I am using 1.36x, and Promods 2.43.

Now I will provide a couple of screenshots showing the situation in which I have just encountered.
The first one I took with my cell phone to send it to a friend, so the poor quality, as I did not know I was going to find more I did not take screenshots with the PC.

This is it, thank you very much for sharing this wonderful map mod and that you are all very well.

bmwGTR

13 Feb 2020 08:16

Hi,

you have to update Junction Overhaul mod to the latest version (1.23):
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=30409

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Radical_Edward

13 Feb 2020 10:07

Thank you very much!
Last edited by bmwGTR on 13 Feb 2020 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information