Bacau with crash

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Theosz

05 Jul 2019 05:28

Hi everyone

Anyone else in Bacau, Romania? (I do not know if in other regions of the map this happens) I could not drive 2 km at all because I'm already in the fourth attempt taking more and more mods, and the game is extremely LAGs where it seems that the game freezes several times, the keys do not respond and after some time seeing the SSD reading, reading and reading, the game aborts.

I was normally using the corresponding mods in ETS2 v1.34, except for the fact that I removed the VAK and Ekeri mods from Kast because they just kept showing their trailers in the Market. I advanced the game in one day using g_set_time, I got to install and buy a DAF of the 50k in v1.35, I changed the truck, I went to Bacau which was the last city I was in v1.34, I removed some mods on each crash but I do not understand that mistake nor do I idea of what it is this error message.

even inside my owned garage at Bacau I already feel huge big, super mega lags when I'm walking backwards with the truck to go out of there, I just do the first curve and...lag...lag, keyboard doesnt answer and... crash

Code: Select all

f:\build_bot\ssd_win_slave\final_build_ets2_135_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(491): ??A?$array_t@Ur_buffer_segment_t@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAUr_buffer_segment_t@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
my game.log.txt - https://pastebin.com/a2Mkswk9
my crash.log.txt - https://pastebin.com/5sYFB8gG

ty for any assistance

Added in 15 minutes 4 seconds:

PS: Hello, again

although improbable, I decided to listen to a small voice in my head and I removed the traffic mods, so, these big lags and crash have stopped though I think the game has taken too long to load the mods. I do not know the size of the Steam mods but the ones I inserted via downloads add up to 10.2 GB.

Something tells me that it can be the mod of the traffic settings by Cipinho but lets find out.

ty

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 07:51

That's not a ProMods bug, it's a GPU error. Try reinstalling/Updating your GPU drivers might help. Also you're running the game in DX9 rather than DX11, caused since you missing a "-" at r_device DX11

Code: Select all

00:00:00.000 : [sys] Command line:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\eurotrucks2.exe -64bit -nointro r_device DX11
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

ASIR

10 Jul 2019 22:22

Hello, I have the same issue.
Best Regards,
//ASIR
Promods Discord Local Language Moderator

liano

11 Jul 2019 00:23

ASIR, same issue, same answer. Follow Trucker2223 tips.

CptCaribbean

11 Jul 2019 16:15

His issue may be caused by something else, but he should show us his game.log anyways.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information