Promods 2.27 model1.scs won't extract

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Forb
Donation rank:

17 Jun 2018 17:57

Whenever I try to extract the files from the paid archive, they all extract fine apart from model1. It extracts it for a bit but after a while gives up and says data error. It extracts some of it successfully, but not all of it so the game cannot load (as you can see by the small file size):

I've taken these steps to try and solve the problem but none of them have worked:

1) Disabled my anti-viruses and redownloaded it
2) Paid for it twice in case the first archive was corrupted
3) Downloaded it 6 times, none of the archives worked

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 Jun 2018 18:09

You do not need to extract the *.scs files.
Just copy them to your mod folder.

I do miss the assets file in your screenshot.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Josh0

17 Jun 2018 18:13

@Forb, if the 7zip archive is corrupted, or if you are out of disk space, the file(s) will fail to extract from the archive. I agree your "model1" file looks incomplete, I don't see your "assets" file so I don't know if that one is complete or not. If you have downloaded several times, and the 7zip archive is corrupted each time, then it sounds like you have a downloading problem. The archive is good on the server.

You could try using the free download option. And with this option you can use the file test tool to tell you if any of the download parts are corrupted before you try to extract the files.

Forb
Donation rank:

17 Jun 2018 18:54

My bad, I accidentally cropped assets out of the screenshot.

Anyway, I redownloaded the archive from payloadz and it extracted properly this time, the game loads fine too. Thanks for the quick responses

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information