[Map] ATS Washington Speculation

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
ottdog
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2019 15:00

Alright, like my other speculation posts, here is a map I made of the likely roads and towns we are to see in upcoming DLC, along with existing in-game roads. Seeing how these roads were all mapped out from an image file in the game's data beforehand, It's not very likely that we'll see massive updates to this general shape... but you never know.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uglqx ... sp=sharing

Key:
Red: Confirmed roads/towns by SCS in blog posts or other official media
Grey Scale: Roads/towns that haven't yet been confirmed. Darker roads are more likely to be included in the actual release.
Blue: Areas included in the base game + free DLC releases
Orange: Areas included in paid DLC
Purple: [Layer off by default]: Areas predicted for previous DLC but ended up not existing. Darker = I thought it was more likely to be included (But obviously I was wrong)

This map is only meant to be a general map. Feel free to discuss more specific map elements that are likely to be included (landmarks, streets, etc...) in this thread. It's just that I have school and work, and the number of objects on this map is getting rather high, so I won't personally put in every little confirmed detail.

I also already pre-mapped out Utah and I am starting to get some towns in Texas down. (Texas is going to be an interesting DLC. I wonder how they'll charge for an area roughly double the size of Germany in one DLC. Price hike? Release in parts? I don't know, I am just some high school dropout in community college :lol: ).

Have fun speculating!

Shiva

14 Feb 2019 15:14

Colville, quite quaranteed. I think. 1 of SCS's screens from there.
Ed Hendler Bridge ingame. Video footage.

1 additional road to Oregon part.
And Oregon migth still get some roads?
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

ottdog
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2019 15:40

I knew I was forgetting something :lol:

I knew I needed to add OR 140 when it first came out. Then I forgot. The human brain is a funny thing.

Map has been updated.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information