Future of ATS

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Callipso
Donation rank:

05 May 2017 22:42

For some reason this kind of rant appears every now and then on these forums. The question is hidden in the complaints of "how long things take to come out" and "how they should be doing things differently" by the armchair experts among us.

If I may take a very good cliche on these forums "Its Ready, when its Ready" in the case of a small company It probably has that much more meaning for those involved, especially with all the pressure the community puts on them to produce. Of course, there will always be those among us who think that running a business is so easy and that if they just put 1 and 2 together that the problems will be solved, ignoring the facts that things are much more complex than they seem from the outside. Just sayin' give them time and be patient, you cannot simply demand the work be finished tomorrow and it magically gets finished overnight.

Tanksome
Donation rank:

06 May 2017 02:07

I dont rant because
A. Im nice
B. Im patent
C. Im afriad of a wild Vollybal :shock: :shock: :shock:

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 May 2017 19:17

I would never choose 'C' if I were you :mrgreen:
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information