Recruiting ProMods ATS developers

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
TunDrik

25 Feb 2018 21:31

I live in New England/North East United States and would be more than willing to be educated on modding and help model and build the north east. I do not have any prior modding experience.
English and Swedish

ETS2: ProMods - RusMap - Southern Region - Poland Rebuilding - The Great Steppe - AfroMap - Paris Rebuild - Emden - Swedish Islands
ATS: Viva Mexico - Mexico Extremo Aguascalientes - La Paz & Cubo San Lucas Rebuild

Lynx21
Developer

18 Apr 2018 16:19

Hello, I'm working with editor since 2016. I'm actually working on ETS2 editor but in ATS it shouldn't be more different. I can build roads, highways, landscapes and enviroment but I cannot make new models yet... Check out my experience if you want!

I'm waiting for your answer :)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Great-Polan ... e_internal
Investing in Eastern Poland since 2001...

Rundki w GLE mordeczko moje Caro

Currently working on: Poland

Vøytek
Developer

18 Apr 2018 16:31

Why don't you try doing something cool in ETS2, on ProMods map and using our assets (we have a lot of them for Poland and a lot more coming in 2.3), to showcase your skills better and have a chance to join our team? ;)
And you can work in ATS in the future as well. Few of our ETS2 developers do something for ATS when they have ideas and motivation. You're not tied to one game.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Lynx21
Developer

18 Apr 2018 16:36

I didn't suposed that someone would propose me my developing ETS Map! :D But then I don't know if I could make my own map too... The thing is I have many fans that haven't got PM and want to enjoy the map too :( I can send you later my actual work in priv. (map is all made by me, models are made by my friend)
Investing in Eastern Poland since 2001...

Rundki w GLE mordeczko moje Caro

Currently working on: Poland

Vøytek
Developer

18 Apr 2018 17:38

We have a lot of assets that would help you make even better Poland, but indeed, that requires players to use ProMods. Still, I believe it's worth trying. Just see what assets we have and what you can create with them and make a decision. You can just map something for us, as a guest (like some people from other proejcts did in the past). It's all up to you. If we'll like your work, we may invite you to our Academy, where you can learn something new for sure ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

dacinch8

27 Apr 2018 02:53

Hey there. I’m from the Mid-Atlantic and I can help out with parts. I have experience in roads, signs, intersections, but not really 3D models... so yeah!
Keep on trucking..,

Specs:
Aorus Z390 Ultra
Intel Core i7-8700 8th Gen
Gigabyte GTX 1660
32 (2 x 16GB) DDR4 RAM

bungobubba

21 May 2018 10:55

want is the ats promods coming out
for how long is it coming coming soon or not
:D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 May 2018 12:41

Please learn to read.....
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=20460
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

spankybrandonf
Donation rank:

30 May 2018 01:15

Hey guys.
I would love to and be willing to help with Wisconsin, and I can probably help with other states as well since I am a disabled truck driver, I drove for over 15 years in all lower states (as in> everything BUT Alaska or Hawaii). I do not know Modding or Modeling, but I have owned Computers since my dad bought me the first Mac in the 80"s and I have played games and Sim games for as long as they have been out, I have been a Alpha tester in Many games. All I am saying is, I know my way around games and I am not a expert, but I do know enough about computers to fix my own issues when they come up (hardware and software), and I have been wanting to learn Modding and digital Modeling for years, even tho I am disabled now, I do do part time work as a cook, but I still have lots of free time weekly to help. I think i would be able to help alot with highway routing, landmarks, and other stuff since I can still ramble off exact directions from my house to my first delivery in New Jersey 19 years ago
((I drove just over 15 years and have been disabled for almost 4 years))
If I am not able to become one of your developers, I would still be willing to be a consultant on states, routing, and other stuff, I know most of the lower states, with strong suites in Wisconsin and southern California Roads, landmarks and cities.
You can contact me directly on Steam under username BRANDONF76 (all caps) and then I can give you all my other contact info.
Have a great day and hope to talk soon.

RacerToft
Donation rank:

30 May 2018 14:11

Nice to hear that you are interested in developing.. you are saying that you do not know anything about modding.
I would recommend you to visit the "ProMods Academy" (viewforum.php?f=36) section. Here you can learn a lot about different things and in general how to get started. Once you know the basics, just play around and have fun with it. When you make some nice stuff you can show it in the "Show your work" section (viewforum.php?f=37).
Have a (hopefully) great modding experience.
ATS Map Designer, SCS Software

From Denmark, living in the Czech Republic!
Keep calm and ride the dirt!
"Kan man gå overhovedet i sådan nogle?" -Jørgen Leth

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information