ProMods 2.46 for game version 1.37 has been released. Please be kind to the download servers :)
Please note that TruckersMP (multi-player) is still on game version 1.36 / ProMods 2.45

Coast to Coast Map American Truck simulator

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
David180

07 May 2020 09:41

Hi all Have you guys Tried Coast to Coast Map think its Really Good you can Travel all over USA/CANADA You can even go to Mexico its a pretty Good map like driving around USA also Canada!

kamikazee54

07 May 2020 12:23

Still have a lot of empty, unfinished and copy-paste areas in it. So for me it's not worthy, i prefer quality over quantity ;)

Replicators
Donation rank:

07 May 2020 12:34

I can't play coast to coast cause there is no true design in it, no art, nothing. Once you leave the scs states everything is dull and like kamikazee said it becomes copy and paste when in cities and outside cities it is just zigzagging randomly with no scenery at all, no places to stop and look at like a waterfall, or a canyon, or a flowing river.

Wololo123

07 May 2020 21:17

I seriously do not understand the appeal of the mod. I downloaded it a little while back. I drove all the way through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois...and those states were bare copy-paste, some more egregious than others. The first state that looked like someone had done any amount of work on it was Tennessee...and it was pretty mediocre and somewhat repetitive. North and South Carolina were basically more of the same low-quality work.

I don't understand why someone would want to allegedly be driving through a state but not have it look anything like the actual place. I get that US is a huge country, but like...if you're going to release content, at least make sure it _resembles_ the actual areas.

benpiller

08 May 2020 16:19

Coast to Coast: Quantity > Quality. Period.
For me, the Sierra Nevada works te best. I am amazed, how well the Reforma Team outdoes the Vanilla SCS mapping. I've never seen anything comparable to what the guys have achieved in terms of quality. I really hope BC Canada will be compatible when it gets released.

thm57
Donation rank:

10 May 2020 01:11

I had not checked out C2C for a long time so decided to download it the other day because they have been still working on it. Bottom line is I know a lot of players love it because of the long distances but it is far from there yet for me personally. Much of the map is the same as the original map which I can not stand driving through for more then a few minutes. Other areas have had many roads added, the scenery improved some and the copy & paste cities are mostly gone in those areas but many of cites are mostly barren except the regular ATS businesses. It's like they plan on coming back to fill it in some day. Then there was the trip I made from Fort Smith to Memphis. It was great. If the majority of the C2C was like that I would play using the C2C map all the time. Will have to check it out again in a year or two.

For now I have Reforma's Sierra Nevada and looking forward to the ProMods Canada.

Davidquattrucci66

10 May 2020 02:11

I’ve also Got Reforma Sierra Nevada To I’m also looking forward to promods Canada it’s going to be awesome hope they can make the City’s like in Real life that would be Really sick!

STERREN28

18 May 2020 14:32

a promods ats download is already available ??
where can I find it

bmwGTR

18 May 2020 14:57

Hi,

no, ProMods for ATS is not released yet.
It's ready when it's ready.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + North Macedonia Rework + Paris Rebuild
ATS: Coast to Coast + Sierra Nevada + PazzMod + Minor Urban Overhaul + Canadream

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

• Information