Economy and traffic behavior mod for ETS2 1.28

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Tresco888

16 Sep 2017 16:52

ChangeLog:

[16.09.2017] Tresco Def Mod v1.4

First time, Thanks Cipinho, for your help with improve traffic behavior at my mod.

Now the changes:
- better traffic behavior, using Cipinho's mod, and changed some values (I changed this values to fit better with my Low-End PC, was a personal choice, not for any others reasons)
- improving rain effect

Testing conditions:
- ETS2 1.28.3.2s
- ProMods Map 2.20
- Trailer & Company Pack 1.14
- some times Jazzycat mods (ai, bus, car, truck ....)
- no others mods

Testing locations was:
Romania - from Constanta to any
Germany- from Nuremberg to any
United Kingdom - from Birmingham to any

If for some reason, you need more or less traffic, try to change max_vehicle_count value from traffic_data.sii file, (higher values = more traffic and lower values = less traffic, default is 150)

Some times you can see how vehicle are spawned on far away (especially on long and straight roads or big intersections) - I know of this lack but it was a compromise made by me to have more traffic close to truck.

Anyway traffic behavior is work in progress for me and any feedback is more than welcome. Same for rain effect and my mod in general.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Zqs ... EwwN19zQlk

All The Best!!!

Tresco888

30 Sep 2017 12:41

For traffic_vehicle_type.sii I made an Excel file for better simulation. Maybe you need.

To use it you must be able to open excel * .xlsm files and the macro options (VBA) enabled.

Legend
max_vehicle_count - MVC
spawn_max_count - SMC
spawn_ratio - SR

How To Use
Change "Bold" values from "Conditions" as you wish.
New values need to meet some criterias (like Min<=Max ...).
If you get error windows, read instructions and correct the new values.
Use Reset to get the Min values from "Conditions" on simulations.
If you don't want to start from Min, change "Bold" values on simulations.
Use Run to start the simulations.
Go to "Copy-Paste Mod" sheet and take your settings for mod.

S1- Simulation change SMC, change SR and TOTAL = SMC TOTAL Max.
Reset SMC & SR - Reset SMC & SR to Min values from "Conditions".
Run S1 - Run simulation and change SMC & SR.

S2 - Simulation keep SMC at your values, change SR and TOTAL = SMC TOTAL Max.
Reset SR - Reset only SR to Min values from "Conditions".
Take SMC S1 - Transfer SMC values from S1 to S2.
Run S2 - Run simulation and change only SR.

S3 - Simulation change SMC, keep SR at your values and TOTAL = SMC TOTAL Max.
Reset SMC - Reset only SMC to Min values from "Conditions".
Take SR S1 - Transfer SR values from S1 to S3.
Run S3 - Run simulation and change only SMC.

Observations
Change only "Bold" values. If you change the rest of values the result can be unexpected.
For some values from conditions (are to small or to big), maybe you can't get a results for simulations, change some values.
Simulations runs for maxim 10 minutes, usual you get a result in less than 1 minute.
If you want to stop the simulation at any time, use ESC.
Usual you get same result for SMC TOTAL for all simulation but with different (SMC, SR) combinations.
The simulations are running assuming there is a relationship between the SR of the vehicle types.
I do not know how far or near reality this is, I read this on Internet.
Of course the simulation does not take into account the other traffic factors (at least now), it only sets values for the different types of traffic vehicles.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Zqs ... TB6NDJjbFk

All The Best!!!

Tresco888

03 Oct 2017 18:42

Update for Traffic.xlsm

Minor changes in simulation traffic_vehicle_type.sii (forgot to change some names in tables) :)

The major change is that I have added the spawn_daytime_rates from traffic_data.sii. I hope you like this new part.

Legend
max_vehicle_count - MVC
spawn_max_count - SMC
frequency_factor - FF
maximal_count_factor - MCF

How To Use
Change "Bold" values from "Conditions" as you wish.
New values need to meet some criterias (like Min<=Max ...).
If you get error windows, read instructions and correct the new values.
Use Update to get the Average values from "Conditions" on "Simulation", also makes the table and chart.
Change "Bold" values from "General Conditions", "FF Conditions" and "Simulation" as you wish.
If you change "Bold" values from "Hours Conditions" or "Change Conditions" you need to use Update again.
Use Run to start the simulation.
Check the simulation results, if you get "Red-Yellow" cells, change values from "Conditions" (usual your new FF values are not between old FF Min and FF Max, day or night)
Go to "Copy-Paste traffic_data" sheet and use Make Copy-Paste.
Take your settings for mod.

Observations
Change only "Bold" values. If you change the rest of values the result can be unexpected.
If you have chart values, above "Good Interval", the game doesn't use them, can't spawn more vehicles than MVC Max.
If you have chart values, below "Good Interval", for Night Time maybe is good to have less vehicles, but for Day Time maybe you want to rise the vehicles number by increasing FF.
SMC is TOTAL SMC from traffic_vehicle_type.sii simulation, S1, S2 or S3 as you wish.
Of course the simulation does not take into account the other traffic factors (like road types), it only sets values for the different hours.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Zqs ... TB6NDJjbFk

All The Best!!!

El.Finito

22 Nov 2017 12:35

Hi Tresco,
i like your Mod, it makes the Game really Hard, but one Thing is too Hard for me, the Extreme Traffic Jam on the Streets, is it possible to reduce it a bit that the Traffic is more flow?

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information