[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
Dejf94

17 Jan 2017 11:06

I also tried to add Skleroza pack, but it's not compatible with Jazzycat packs, making Finnish police car spawning in Czech Republic etc. As far as I know, firs mod with police cars was called 'Europolice' by Solaris36. He also made those police cars faster than other traffic when using lights and sirens (!). Cars used by Skleroza are identical, but not showing lights, only sound. In my opinion, I think he stole the Solaris36's work, but don't have any evidence. I also used Skleroza's taxi pack which is quite unique, but doesn't work in 1.26 - not compatible with Jazzycat, spawning taxis incorrectly (Spain taxi in Germany etc.). I can't wait for Europolice pack update. Anyone interested like me can see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJAFNI8nMYg :-)

Stilgar
Donation rank:

17 Jan 2017 13:32

Frachti had mentioned a policecarmod here - http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=177&t=225994 - it's very good but you should use Google Chrome to download it because the link diretcs you to the russian ets forum
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

Cipus
Donation rank:

18 Jan 2017 03:06

skleroza pack v1.7.5 works fine on 1.26 but only on the default map countries, where the spawn is limited. In any other country (like Finland) you will see his cars with sirens (no beacons) everywhere. the difference comparing with Europolice is that it has not only different police cars but also ambulances and a firetruck.
Contrarily Europolice has only one police car with sirens but also with beacon (which really make the difference in game), the old version works fine in 1.26 too. it has the same problem of spawning excessively in any other country than the default map.
the good part is that both packs can be edited, if you have enough patience you could add more countries and build a sii file in each folder, with limited spawn ;)
there is no evidence showing an incompatibility with any of the Jazzycat mods, for me all work just fine together
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Fr8i

18 Jan 2017 16:00

cipinho wrote:skleroza pack v1.7.5 works fine on 1.26 but only on the default map countries
Current version of this mod is 1.7.8, but unfortunatelly only available on steam workshop. So I won´t use it.
cipinho wrote:Contrarily Europolice has only one police car with sirens but also with beacon (which really make the difference in game), the old version works fine in 1.26 too. it has the same problem of spawning excessively in any other country than the default map.
I planed to include the complete country defs as bonus mod with my traffic mod. I still have to check out why the sirenes don´t have correct distance sound. I alredy converted the sound files into mono, but it doesn´t work.

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

Nissantruck

18 Jan 2017 17:47

Hello! Päivää!

I usually will edit the Jazzycats ai car pack files,because Jazzycat did not add the right kinds of ai cars to for example to Finland.
So i need to always edit the files for many ai cars.Some of the cars are okay for example in Finland,i mean what kinds of cars you can see on the roads in Finland.
My crazy police car spawn thing did go away for now,when i did take the Jazzycats new ai car pack,the version 4.2 and now i can see police cars in the countries where they should only be and not in some other countries,for example Finnish police cars in Finland and not in for example Estonia,but i cant be shure if and when that crazy problem will come back.
I did not edit the new Jazzycats ai car pack,so much.I did edit it slightly this time.
So i guess that did help at least for now. :!:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

cupidbro

15 Apr 2017 15:42

so nice mods working 100%

Master_of_the_roads

17 Apr 2017 21:01

Is there any chance for getting a decent rescue and fire vehicles pack from Jazzycat in the future ? I'm mearly suggesting this, having all sorts of police cars already made the difference in the past, but now in the present, I wonder...

And I've been using Cyrus the Virus' version of police cars throughout Europe, he called it EUROPOLICE V5, which was primarily based upon the 1.25 and higher version, I still have it, but unwilling to compromise the game's stability now, which is 1.27.1.1. His version for the older game worked like charm, police cars were so realistic and even sirens had their respected sounds, just like IRL.

Kudos to PM team for making police cars for all of Europe, would they be interested in making this next step and giving them even more realism with appropriate flashing audible sirens also independent from the base AI ? That way they would be also on emergency calls just like Cyrus' version which was used before and was pretty awesome.

Take your time, guys, don't rush through this suggestion of mine yet, finish the more needed work.

If possible give this idea to your independent developers for AI and make it real, when you see it ready enough.

Thank you. :)

Radexd
Donation rank:

19 Apr 2017 19:21

Hello,
Can we regulate spawning of police vehicles ? They spawn like crazy all the time, even cars with frequency 3 don't spawn that often :o I can't see them included in AI traffic pack v4.8 when I open def file of each country. However, all standard scs vehicles are included in packs and we can set the spawn frequency for them.

Adam1980

07 Aug 2017 15:41

Radexd wrote:
19 Apr 2017 19:21
Hello,
Can we regulate spawning of police vehicles ? They spawn like crazy all the time, even cars with frequency 3 don't spawn that often :o I can't see them included in AI traffic pack v4.8 when I open def file of each country. However, all standard scs vehicles are included in packs and we can set the spawn frequency for them.
Agreed, I was going to say the same thing!

Edit:
The AI traffic mods by Jazzycat are great overall, can we have some more please? The more the merrier!
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 07 Aug 2017 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. https://www.promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-2c

watchingponies
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 18:43

These last 2 versions of the Jazzycat mods spawn American Trucks in every parking lot/rest area for me.
Never had this issue.
Those rigs look very very misplaced.

Looked it up in the ETS2.LT website. It appears to be the Painted Truck mod.
I'm not using any other AI mod.
Hopefully honorable and brilliant Jazzycat will read the comments.
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.
Level 476. 2.027.711 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information