[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 18:53

If you got the files from ETS2.LT, then those were stolen files.
Jazzycat's official source for their mods is http://jazzycat.ucoz.net/.

watchingponies
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 19:28

Thank you, but i'm also taking them directly from Jazzycat's site.
I don't think we can post replies there.
I only went to ETS.LT and here looking for Q&A.

Btw.
I just tested RusMap quickly with Jazzycat's Painted Truck, Truck, Traffic & Bus mods.
(usually i put the Russian AI pack in when i cross the Russian borders).
Normal trucks spawned at the 3 parking lots i quickly visited. So i guess it doesn't have to do with Jazzycat.

What's causing it ? No idea yet.
I'm only using Jazzycat traffic mods. No truck mods. No traffic related anything.
No idea. It's a brand new issue for me, and i'm always using the same, basic mods.
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.
Level 476. 2.027.711 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

Davyddin
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 19:58

You sure it's not the known ProMods error in the latest version of ProMods with Kenworths showing up at parkings all over Europe?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

citelis730
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 20:01

I think (not 100% sure):
The problem with american trucks spwned everywhere is caused in ProMods maps if you use ''Painted'' truck traffic packs by Jazzycat! There are 2 of them and theese 2 mods make sometimes almost all the parked trucks the same on any maps! It may be different truck every time. I tested on vanilla map profile (no other mods) and almost all parked trucks were MAN TGX! Other profile made them DAF XF. Most people will not notice since MAN TGX or DAF XF is anyway European trucks! But if you use ProMods you may get Kenworths (since ProMods added Kenworth to the game) and this is really annoying.
Solution if you get everywhere parked Kenworths? Just delete the Kenworth that ProMods added (its actually sad because its propably not PM's Kenworth fault)! After that try and look on parkings again (on several of them not one) and see that most parked trucks (not all) are propably DAF XF or MAN TGX! The problem is not solved actually but there is no Kenworth anymore!

I really want to use the painted PDF pack because it adds Ateco and an old Iveco EuroCargo to the traffic and the traffic really needs that size of trucks. I mean in real life not all trucks are tuck+trailer. There are Atecos, Eurocargos, DAF LF and others but original game has none of that kind of lorries/trucks (not even fake ones). And generally Jazzycat's mods are essential if a player wants realistic traffic.
Example: buses default game has only Temsa Opalin which is ugly and boring to see it so many times.

citelis730
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 20:06

citelis730 wrote:
07 Feb 2018 20:01
I think (not 100% sure):
The problem with american trucks spwned everywhere is caused in ProMods maps if you use ''Painted'' truck traffic packs by Jazzycat! There are 2 of them and theese 2 mods make sometimes almost all the parked trucks the same on any maps! It may be different truck every time. I tested on vanilla map profile (no other mods) and almost all parked trucks were MAN TGX! Other profile made them DAF XF. Most people will not notice since MAN TGX or DAF XF is anyway European trucks! But if you use ProMods you may get Kenworths (since ProMods added Kenworth to the game) and this is really annoying.
Solution if you get everywhere parked Kenworths? Just delete the Kenworth that ProMods added (its actually sad because its propably not PM's Kenworth fault)! After that try and look on parkings again (on several of them not one) and see that most parked trucks (not all) are propably DAF XF or MAN TGX! The problem is not solved actually but there is no Kenworth anymore!

I really want to use the painted PDF pack because it adds Ateco and an old Iveco EuroCargo to the traffic and the traffic really needs that size of trucks. I mean in real life not all trucks are tuck+trailer. There are Atecos, Eurocargos, DAF LF and others but original game has none of that kind of lorries/trucks (not even fake ones). And generally Jazzycat's mods are essential if a player wants realistic traffic.
Example: buses default game has only Temsa Opalin which is ugly and boring to see it so many times.
And here is a photo with parking lot full with almost only MAN TGX!

watchingponies
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 20:15

Yes, found it after a search with Google help.
I had no idea it was a known Promods thing.

Found the solution here :

viewtopic.php?p=200388

I still have to go in-game, but i guess this issue is now *Solved*.

Thanks to all kind people here.

Edit: yup solved.

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.

watchingponies
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 20:37

Citelis,

I agree.
Jazzycat is making the game so much more realistic.
I won't play without his mods.
Those painted trucks are bomba. So much fun to watch what country they are from whilst on the road.

Edivad82
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2018 18:10

Jazzycat always on top. I have all his packs installed. Great work!
I hope it will make a package of only motorcycles!
ETS2 1.30.2.9 + ProMods 2.26 + RusMap 1.8 + The Great Steppe 1.0.3 + Scandinavia Mod 0.3 + Paris Rebuild 2.1 + Southern Region 6.5.2 + Project Balkans 2.7

baummuabbaum

27 May 2018 20:35

Hey guys! I have the Problem that with the Al Traffic Pack the italian lamborghini police car is in every country in the special transport routes and random events. That is so unrealistic.. without jazzycat al pack 7.5 all is normal.. :( Does anyone know a reason? Greetings from Germany

bmwGTR

28 May 2018 07:50

Hi,

this is a mod conflict - please post your game.log (under CODE Tags or at pastebin.com).

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information