AI Traffic Intensity?

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
Boazera
Donation rank:

15 Oct 2019 17:28

Hello,

I have the Replacement Trailer package from Promods and the Trailer and Cargo package from Jazzycat.
But now I have very little traffic on the roads.
Do I need for example the AI Traffic Intensity from D.B. Cration or the Real Traffic Density and Ratio from CLIP?

Many thanks in advance

bmwGTR

15 Oct 2019 19:08

Hi,

the TCP from ProMods and the TCP from Jazzycat are not changeing the traffic, they only change trailers and companies you see in game.
If you want more traffic, I recommend the traffic mod from Rudi Raser:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=16944

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Boazera
Donation rank:

15 Oct 2019 19:55

Thank you very much, I'll test it.

EDIT: The traffic mod from Rudi Raser crashes my game.
I now have the mod from CLIP. No problems so far. I will test it further.

Dogbert

16 Oct 2019 10:48

DB Creations Heavy Traffic is what i use. Get loads of lovely traffic jams.

None of their mods are working for me in 1.36 ob, but that is only to be expected.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

16 Oct 2019 12:24

Boazera wrote:
15 Oct 2019 19:55

EDIT: The traffic mod from Rudi Raser crashes my game.
my mod works without any problems.
without gamelog no one is able to help you.
No Support via PM!

Boazera
Donation rank:

16 Oct 2019 21:52

@Rudi Raser:

Sorry I didn't add the gamelog. You have to know that I'm very ill and can't think of everything all the time. It is not easy for me to ask for help. I hope you can understand that.

Today I re-sorted my mod folder and added your mod again. Now it seems to work. Maybe there has been a problem with the load order somewhere.

Here is my mod order ( from above ) :
Sound Fixes Pack, Realistic Graphics Mod, Rudis Rush Hour, Scania V8 Sound, Avaya's Virtual Mirror, Real Gas Station, Real European Fuel Prices, Knapen K1000 Trailer,
Sisl Trailer Pack, Painted Truck Traffic by Jazzycat, Trailer & Cargo Pack by Jazzycat, AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat, Promods.

I will continue to test it the days ahead. If it comes to problems, I will report it. But thank you very much.

@Dogbert:

Thanks, but that would be too much traffic for me. =) Especially since I can't meet my delivery dates with it.
But I will continue to test which mod is best for me.

Best regards

Dogbert

17 Oct 2019 09:40

@Boazera

No worries buddy, you have to do what is best for you.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Cipus
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2019 16:11

dear Boazera, allow me two recommendations , for SCS games there are only 3 professional mods that brings realistic traffic density, Rudi's, Piva's and my mod! everything else is garbage. either too much traffic with no rationality (equivalent of g_traffic increasing), either too low density with the idea not to bother the game's engine too much but to deliver something :lol:
if you want realistic traffic and some traffic packs around you will definitely need some Steam launch rules recommended by SCS. you can read more here these are necessary for any realistic traffic mod not only for my mod as some may believe, it's coming from the game's engine most probably after the Dx11 implementation :lol:
the seconds recommendation just stay away of paid traffic mods, you pay for nothing than editing a few sii files !!! there are trucks and maps for free which generate hundreds of hours of work ;)

edit: there is a third recommendation :lol: do not use many trailers packs for traffic, all those skins will accumulate in RAM and crash is guaranteed sooner or later, especially if you have 8 Gb but it can happen also with 16 Gb
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information