[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
ianallaway
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2019 15:35

Hi I have all the maps for ETS2 1.35 and all the latest maps in the order that is on Wombat Truckers videos. My question is I have Jazzycats Overweight Trailers and Cargo Pack, Military Cargo Pack and Railway Cargo Pack. The Military one does not seem to work, so can someone tell me what load order they need to be and where in the list, before maps or after maps. Each pack has a base file and a eng file. thank you all for your help.

collie1872
Donation rank:

22 Aug 2019 03:04

Hi I’m having an issue with Jazzycats painted truck pack. Some signposts, buildings, roads appear just black. I’ve tried it in various load orders and still the same. As soon as I remove it from mods all goes back to normal. Anyone else experienced this? I’ve been using jazzycats packs for 3 years never with any problem.

bmwGTR

22 Aug 2019 07:39

Hi,

do you play in Open-GL or Direct-X?
If you play in Open-GL, I would recommend that you start the game with Direct-X.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

IG_nor
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2019 17:07

Hi everyone!
I have an issue, i think the reason is Jazzycat’s mod. I use all of his mods, in ats and ets2. And in both games i have the same problem - game freezes for a moment, especially in towns, and the fps is around 30-40. When i start new profile without mods, same graphic settings, there is no problem i have with fps.
I noticed that the game freezes when the log is full of warnings. Is there any options to solve the problem?

Vøytek
Developer

24 Sep 2019 18:19

Jazzycat mods are heavy - maybe your PC can't handle them. We won't guess without your log, as we don't even know your hardware.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Radexd
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2019 13:27

Hi,
I have a question about the 11.6 version of Jazzycat pack - when opening def/country/country_name/traffic.jazzycat_ai.sii why almost half of all the vehicles included in the pack are not listed there? For example, there are no Alfa Romeos , Tofas or Volvos on the list at all… We can't edit the spawn frequency of so many vehicles from the pack. IT wasn't an issue in older versions, I wonder what's wrong now, why so many cars are not listed in traffic.jazzycat_ai.sii

Mich-666

27 Jan 2020 15:57

IG_nor wrote:
Hi everyone!
I have an issue, i think the reason is Jazzycat’s mod. I use all of his mods, in ats and ets2. And in both games i have the same problem - game freezes for a moment, especially in towns, and the fps is around 30-40. When i start new profile without mods, same graphic settings, there is no problem i have with fps.
I noticed that the game freezes when the log is full of warnings. Is there any options to solve the problem?
Sounds like you would need to buy yourself SSD as such stuttering happens when the game has to stream new models from the drive. The basic game is fine because it's limited amount of resource but with jazzycat you are adding tons of possible cars. Basically all the games that needs to stream data on the fly suffers from this if you don't have fast SSD. eg. Train Simulator games are the same.

Also, as for graphic issues (black textures and so on) other people mentioned - make sure you are running 64bit/DX11 version of the game.

wujex

02 Feb 2020 19:59

If I use his painted truck traffic 9x I don't see bdf's and motorcycles from his pack in games. What;s wrong ?

tantalus

05 Feb 2020 20:22

IG_nor wrote:
Hi everyone!
You need to tweak your config file and your launch options to allow more mods and many traffic mods to run without memory and performance issues.

Also, if you are using outdated mods, or unoptimized ones, or mods filled with errors, that also causes bad performance and micro freezes.

But most probably you will need to just modify your launch options:

-mm_max_resource_size 80 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1456 -nointro -unlimitedlog -mm_pool_size 8192

something like that. And then , go to your config file , located in your game folder, and change the line

uset r_buffer_page_size "10" to uset r_buffer_page_size "30" (dont go beyond 30 or it will start causing problems).

Of course im assuming you have a decent pc. Not top but a decent one, with a decent videocard. You probably will need to start telling us what is your computer configuration. These values are not fited for old computers!.

Good luck!.

Gregster
Donation rank:

14 Apr 2020 14:55

I'm currently using AI Traffic Pack V12.4 alongside ProMods 2.43. I've currently got a problem where, most of the time, everything will work fine. However, I'll eventually get to a point where the map fails to render, and once the world renders, the game crashes.

My computer has an Intel Core i5 processor & 8 GB of RAM, so I'm not sure if it's just a performance issue (in which case, I'll just disable the AI Traffic Pack). I'm just wondering whether anybody else has experienced this, and if they have any sort of solution before I give up on getting it to work.
[Insert Funny Comment Here]

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information