Question about ProMods TCP

You can share and discuss ETS2 trailer mods here
AVBWU25_PJ8730

19 Feb 2019 10:23

Is the ProMods TCP compatible with the base map and other standalone map mods or is it only compatible with ProMods?

AVBWU25_PJ8730

19 Feb 2019 15:30

After testing, it seems that it doesn't work. The game crashed after enabling it and driving for a while .

Last few lines in game_log.txt:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmc' in the read_only mode.
 <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmg' in the read_only mode.
 <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmd' in the read_only mode.
 <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmc'
 <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmg'
 <ERROR> [model] Model collision '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmc' is malformed.
<ERROR> [model] Model geometry '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmg' is malformed.
<ERROR> [resource_task] Can not open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmd'
<ERROR> [model] Model descriptor '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmd' is malformed.
 <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmd' in the read_only mode.
 <ERROR> [ld] Failed to open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmd'.
<ERROR> model_template.cpp(590): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '/vehicle/trailer_eu/promods_tcp/krone/load_carrier/profi_carrier.pmg'.
I have all required DLCs.
Other trailer mods I have enabled: Jazzycat's Trailers and Cargo pack v7.5, Owned trailers by Jazzycat, NTM_Fulltrailers_Semitrailers, BDF Tandem Pack
My game version is 1.34.0.17

EdgeGladiator

20 Feb 2019 13:38

ProMods TCP work just with the base map.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

AVBWU25_PJ8730

20 Feb 2019 14:09

Just found out that I missed a file in the mod manager, so it crashed. It does not crash now. Thanks.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 20 Feb 2019 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “ETS2 Trailer mods”

• Information