Standalone Trailer

You can share and discuss ETS2 trailer mods here
somac333

15 Jul 2017 14:05

Hello guys!
I'm new here, so I want to ask you something. Is there any possible way to edit finished trailer? Is it possible to make it standalone? I've downloaded Krone Profiliner Trailer https://ets2.lt/en/krone-profiliner-trailer-6/ and when I put it in the game, it doesn't work, it doesn't appear in job selection... so that means it's not standalone, right? So, is it possible to edit that trailer and make it standalone or whatever. When I install Fliegl SDS350 Mega Trailer it does appear in job selection. I tried repacking some files from Fliegl to Krone but it didn't work. I also tried to implement that Krone Profiliner Trailer in ETS2 Studio but unsuccessful. I'm new so I tried to make up a way how to edit trailers. ETS2 Studio is simple to use, but I don't know If I create trailer will it be in the job selection with ProMods, RusMap, Project Balkans, Southern Region, will it be standalone. As I could see you can edit skins for SCS trailers and it's not that good. Basically you just replace skin (curtains and doors), nothing else. I've also downloaded templates for default trailers and they aren't that detailed, back doors, side curtain and that's it... There are no options to edit rear trailer bumper, mudflaps, top cover, front side and many things that you can see. So If I want trailer like that in the game, basically I have to create it, to make a completely new model using Blender, for example? And then to make it functional with all cargoes and companies included?

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2017 19:27

i would like to help you more, but my english are nt good enough for that.
what i can tell you. you can´t add every trailer to the Studio. they must have old file system, and it must look like that:

vehicle -> trailer_eu -> trailer name xyz -> textures!!

if this path is different, you can´t import the trailer, they won´t work and you get error massages.

you can make different templates yourself, for that you must import the trailer to Blender. but don´t ask me how to do exactly, never did that right now.
No Support via PM!

somac333

15 Jul 2017 21:40

Somehow, I managed to make myself a trailer but in ETS2 Studio. Now when I install it, again there is no my trailer in the job selection. What I should do to make my trailer compatible with all DLCs and ProMod with RusMap, Southern Region, Project Balkans? I saw that I have to manually create cargoes for my trailer and there is no full list of companies, only SCS default and Scandinavian companies...

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2017 22:16

you can add Sisl´s cargo too. you find it in the ETS2 Studio folder: templates -> Default Cargo by Sisl

just copy the cargos you like in your cargo folder.

you don´t have to do anything to make your trailer compatible. maybe you must wait a bit longer till they show up first time in the freight market.
No Support via PM!

PIZZA458RUS
Donation rank:

09 Oct 2017 08:15

Please double check if the template used is open directly from ets2 studios when creating your skins, and save as PNG, otherwise it wont appear or work.

Secondly, if you still have trouble of it not appearing, please check if your trailer appear in the trailer browser. If it did not appear, you did not create the trailer properly.

Lastly, if your own trailer appear in the trailer browser, you just need to sleep a couple of time or complete some jobs for it to appear.

Romanvcf
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2017 13:26

Rudi Raser wrote:
15 Jul 2017 22:16
you can add Sisl´s cargo too. you find it in the ETS2 Studio folder: templates -> Default Cargo by Sisl

just copy the cargos you like in your cargo folder.

you don´t have to do anything to make your trailer compatible. maybe you must wait a bit longer till they show up first time in the freight market.
Hi!

I downloaded the Sisl's trailer pack but i don´t know how do it work... i activate it in the mod manager but the trailers do not appear in the game... What may i do? Is this pack compatible with the promods trailer and cargo pack? thanks in advantage

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2017 22:42

i don´t know what you did, and what you did wrong?
read the instructions from Sisl.
first you must download the skins you like from his website. put the file in the modmanager and activate, and then choose in the workshop what you like.
thats all.
No Support via PM!

Return to “ETS2 Trailer mods”

• Information