JazzyCat compatiblity with ProMods (2.12) & load order

You can share and discuss ETS2 trailer mods here
Gaercali
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2017 04:10

Hi! Just a random question... Do Jazzycat's mods considerably increase loading time or could them cause stutter during play? I haven't tried them yet, but, since I have an average PC, I thought of asking before trying them out. They all look awesome. :D

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2017 06:09

For every mod that you add to your profile, you will increase the loading time.
Small mods won't affect the loading times much.
Larger ones like ProMods or Jazzycat's trailers will add quite a bit more time to the load time.

Romanvcf
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2017 19:02

I want to play with Trailers & Companies jazzycat pack but i don´t know how to do it work fine.. Some help please?

Thanks

Davyddin
Donation rank:

03 Oct 2017 13:33

What's the problem?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Romanvcf
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2017 15:43

I dont know. I download the jazzycat pack. Then i send the scs files to the mod folder, i open the Game and i activate the mod, like always. I run the Game and the mod doesnt works... Maybe It can be because of the order of the mod files?

spainer

10 Oct 2017 20:32

Hi all!

I have a doubt with this setence:

ProMods Trailer and Company Pack 1.14 Def Trailers Standalone OR Replacement

That is I must choose if use Jazzycat Trailer pack or Promods pack?

Thanks!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2017 21:35

No. In our trailer-pack you can choose between two ways the mod works.

1. It replaces the default SCS trailers by our trailers (Choose 'Replacement')
2. It adds our trailers to the game, so you've got our trailers AND the default SCS trailers (Choose 'Standalone')

I do not exactly know how the TCP works, but I believe it's recommended to use 'Standalone' in combination with other trailer packs. Just to be sure they won't try to replace the same trailer.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Davyddin
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2017 22:11

Jazzycat's packs are standalone, so they work quite well with the ProMods TCP (both standalone and replacement). Same case with SiSL's trailers (standalone by default; there's an add-on that makes them replacements).

I always use ProMods replacement TCP with ProMods so as to have as much realism and as few immersion-breaking made-up companies visible in traffic as possible. From time to time I add Jazzycat, SiSL, or other packs on top of that for even more realistic variety.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Cipus
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2017 16:42

Romanvcf wrote:
07 Oct 2017 15:43
I download the jazzycat pack. Then i send the scs files to the mod folder, i open the Game and i activate the mod, like always. I run the Game and the mod doesnt works... Maybe It can be because of the order of the mod files?
Jazzycat trailers and traffic packs do not interfere with any other mods as their def files are personalized with "jazzy" nickname. to work correctly it doesn't matter which order you use (before or after map files), however between the 3 files of the trailers pack, place def file above part 1 and 2.
to check if it works simply go to game menu and navigate to trailers where it will show up all your activated trailers. to be able to see it in job list, just advance time by going to sleep the 6 hours or change hour by console command then search again in job list 8-)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

GhostStorm293
Donation rank:

09 Feb 2018 10:48

Hi Guys, the "standalone" v "replacement" file still confuses me based on the conflicting comments above.
If I want to use other packs (eg SiSL and/or Jazzycat) with the ProMods company & trailer files, and not have generic SSC companies, should I use Standlaone or Replacement??
Many thanks in advance.

Return to “ETS2 Trailer mods”

• Information