Linkin Park Paintjobs

You can share and discuss ETS2 truck mods here
ottdog
Donation rank:

24 May 2018 23:42

Hello.

So, I realized that it has almost been a year since Chester Bennington died. I also noticed that ETS2 has 7 brands of trucks, and Linkin Park has 7 main studio albums. I decided that for the one year anniversary of Bennington's passing, I should try to make an ETS2 paint job for each of the album covers, with one album per company.

As a proof of concept, I already turned the art for The Hunting Party (their best album, fight me) into a paint job for the Renault Magnum. See below.

If I have more time, I might use scenes from their music videoes to make more paint jobs, and I'll also try to get paint jobs for the remix albums over into ATS. The goal is to get all paint jobs into one mod (er, two, b/c ATS). If people are interested, I can put the current version of what I have onto a mod site.

(Also, can someone tell me where to get the templates for the new generation Scania trucks? And a really slow, clear tutorial for how to take a .scs made by ETS studio and turn it into a workshop mod. I'm kinda stupid :D ).

truckerduckerman

29 Feb 2024 12:23

I 100% wanna follow this

Return to “ETS2 Truck mods”

• Information