[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

19 Oct 2018 18:05

Will the upcoming version of Project Balkans be compatible with ProMods 2.31 or 2.30?

EdgeGladiator

19 Oct 2018 18:18

Certainly 2.31.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

jakers132

22 Oct 2018 18:32

I haven't played ETS 2 in a long time and at the moment I'm between 2 gpu's (sold the old one to buy a new one) and I'm using a integrated one atm, so I can't play it, but nonetheless I've looked at a few Youtube videos and compared Project Balkans and Promods based on that.

Both seem really nice, I love that Project Balkans has small villages around Zrenjanin (Zhitishte and a few others), but at least from the videos where Subotica was present, I think that Promods made a more authentic look, for example I'm from there, but I have no idea where the rail crossing at 12.50 here is supposed to be ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjrlLXyO5TU ) , also, based on the same video at 12.10, it seems like the Industrial zone area of Subotica isn't made (Samsung factory, Swarovski, Ametek,etc), while Promods does have it. This video is from version 2.5, so perhaps things were changed, but in case there are going to be further works on Subotica, I'd just like to point that out.

Also, is there (or will there be) the exit Subotica - istok? (south of Palic lake, that's the main exit everyone takes IRL), are there any roads towards Sombor like in Promods and is there a road towards Hungary over Kelebia? IRL a lot of trucks take the Zagrebacka street and go there towards I guess Baja, Pecs and that part of Hungary.

Not related to Subotica, what is the current map status regarding Belgrade and central of Serbia and perhaps other places a little more south? (that disputed place, Macedonia, Greece,etc.)

grega

22 Oct 2018 19:58

Thanks for those words :) Subotica was made among first 2 cities in Serbia by us, dated almost 2 years ago (if im not mistaken?) and yes, the quality has changed in the meanwhile ...
About rail crossing, we added some "artistic freedom" :P Industrial zone, to be honest wasnt been planed by me, and if one day we do a rebuild, we will make it different :D
Sombor we don't know, our Northern Serbia is pretty much packed with cities, we have to see, what is possible to add. Kelebija and border crossing, I think we won't include this, because it kills the scenery and more or less smooth transition into SCS Hungary :/
Right now we are having some issues with navigation signs, otherwise the Beograd ring (Dobanovci --> Smederevo) is completed. Only those signs are missing. We also added one "surprise" :)
We won't go south of Smederevo line in Serbia. Kosovo might appear, but we will probably focus on Bosnia and Albania
Last edited by bmwGTR on 23 Oct 2018 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Flamingos93

23 Oct 2018 07:59

Greaga,can you ad this road to Italia back in game https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... -djui8EriE ?

jakers132

23 Oct 2018 13:16

grega wrote:
22 Oct 2018 19:58
We won't go south of Smederevo line in Serbia. Kosovo might appear, but we will probably focus on Bosnia and Albania
Not even the E-75 towards Greece? Promods looks great up to Nish and also the 1 by 1 highway in south Serbia, but Vranje and Leskovac are missing, both of those are large cities (60 and 80k citizens) and should be made at least as non-accessible scenery exits, so if you do make the road to Thessaloniki, try to add them somehow, from Nish to MK border the distance is like from Novi Sad to Hungary, so at least Vranje can fit, since Subotica can fit in the same distance space on the north.

GaraviZeko

24 Oct 2018 11:59

Fix for 1.32?

Mike7O

24 Oct 2018 17:55

yes... fix is called

[DEL]ProjectBalkans_2.8 :lol: 8-)

or simply wait for the authors to update the map it will be announced on first page
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

Ski85
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2018 12:14

Hello everyone. Tell me one thing. I have a project Balkan installed, and i have a garage in Novi Sad. Because Project Balkan doesn't work on new version of Euro Truck, I want to do next thing, so please tell me is it possible or not. I want to degrade the instalation of Euro Truck to working version, buy garage somewhere else, sell the garage in Novi Sad, and delete the Project Balkan and than install the new version of Euro Truck. Is it possible to do all that and to continue the level I have in game without loosing everything and starting all over from the begining? Because it's passed 3 months when Promods put their new version for download and still there is no new version of Project Balkan. Thanks for the answer and sorry for long message.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2018 12:37

yes.. its possible.. just downgrade.. to 1.31.. use mods for 1.31.. sell all truck, dismiss all drivers.. sell garage (all in PB), then upgrade and use mods for 1.32... buy any garage, truck. hire drivers.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information