[REL] Kosovo Add-On for ProMods - version 1.0

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
VinMar2

11 Apr 2022 11:32

Welcome!
Mirëseerdhët!
Dobrodošli!

I introduce the Kosovo add-on for ProMods (v1.0), currently for the ETS2 1.43 version. ProMods and SCS have their rules on disputed areas, but let's not take this discussion into that, rather enjoy the add-on, which is what I wish.

This is my first release of an add-on or a mod for the ETS2 community. Do remember, I haven't tested with other mods like Macedonia Rework or Project Balkans, but I will test with those mods and report it soon. ;)

Version 1.0 adds two towns -- Ferizaj and Lipjan into the game. Access into Kosovo in this version is only possible through the Skopje-Pristina route. Unfortunately in this version, there is a fictional connection between Sazli and the main highway which is not present and I will definitely work out a realistic connection in the next version. In the future versions, as ProMods expands hopefully in Montenegro, Serbia, and Albania, one can access this mod.
Please don't ask why this street is absent or that building or some iconic monument is not there. The only thing, I will need to rectify for the next version is to truncate some parts of this add-on to fit Pristina and Mitrovica into the already cramped space.

To install this, drop the mod (the .scs file) into your mod folder and place it above the ProMods in the Mod Manager. All the map DLCs including DLC Iberia are required for this to work.

If there are any bugs/criticisms, please do report them in this thread, because it will make me a better mapper and improve those, unless those are major bugs, in the next version. In my spare time, I will also comment on whether they work with combined load order for various maps.

Download LINK: Kosovo Add-On 1.0
Do not upload this file to some other mod-sharing sites, because if you do that, I will ensure to my best that those are taken down. Download from Sharemods with this link only.

Credits: To @Deidra, who has been instrumental to solving bugs, and to @RyusoulGold2019, for the Kosovo Police Car, ProMods and TerraMaps for your valuable advice. Thank you!
For now...
Enjoy the game.
Shijoni lojën.
Uživaj u igri.

Last edited by VinMar2 on 11 Apr 2022 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
[REL] Kosovo Add-On for ProMods 1.0

Garrington_Levy

11 Apr 2022 11:50

Nice, I did wonder if someone would take the risk and make a Kosovo map.

I'll give this a try in a little while.
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

OMNI du 31
Developer

11 Apr 2022 12:40

Dobro došli means Welcome in Serbian. Hello is either Zdravo or Pozdrav or Ćao.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Garrington_Levy

11 Apr 2022 14:12

Cao literally translates as bye. Pozdrav is a very formal hello, more like saying 'greetings' or 'salutations' type of thing.
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

miknick_20
Donation rank:

11 Apr 2022 15:22

WOW good work!
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

VinMar2

11 Apr 2022 15:39

Hello,

Even though the add-on is meant for ProMods Europe module, it seems there are some conflicts especially Middle Eastern signs in streets, when using the Maghreb Map. I am also checking at the moment for other conflicts with other maps.

So far, except Project Balkans and North Macedonia Rework (because I am yet to test), with other maps (includes ProMods Middle East, RusMap, RTA, Red Sea, Volga, Southern Region, FinnMark, Great Steppes, Viva Malta), this add-on functions fine, except Maghreb map due to sign conflict...
Last edited by VinMar2 on 11 Apr 2022 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

vincentkanin

11 Apr 2022 18:03

so its compatible with promods middle east too?

VinMar2

11 Apr 2022 18:15

Yes, it's compatible.

As far as Maghreb Map is concerned, someone from their team is helping out to solve the sign conflict problem...

suinam

11 Apr 2022 19:04

Hi guy's
I have a combo map: AfroMap, Maghreb, Promods, Roext, Rusmap, The Great Steppe, RTA, Road to Aral, Caucas, Project Balkans and more. I drove from Skopje to Kosovo, but when trying to enter the Man service in Ferizaj, the game crashes.

VinMar2

12 Apr 2022 16:22

Hi @suinam,

Pls read above which addons are working. Maghreb is at the moment not compatible, so wait for a patch for that. Please remove AfroMap, Caucasus, Road to Aral because they don't have any life support. Try again after this, if not send your game.log.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information