Hello everyone,

09/08/22 Update
Added localization support for all available languages

05/08/22 Update
Merged with SCS Werlte
Updated PR assets to their newer counterparts

What's new?
Iberia is now required
The road network of Emden and the surrounding area has been rebuilt to match current graphical standards.
The Bremen rework done by ProMods has been merged completely with Emden - thanks to MG Mike for pointing this out and MandelSoft for telling me exactly where these were located.
Some more of Emden has been opened up and now includes two more companies; OBI and Lidl - The prefab used for Lidl is known to be problematic as it is old, when/if ProMods fix the issue with the poland rebuilding prefabs then it should work again as normal.
The opening of scenic areas in Emden will allow for future expansion to the small holiday island of Borkum, this will come at a later date.

Original Post
Some of you may remember a mod created by a user going by Terg500 which added Emden, Germany to the game. The post of which can be found here, https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=23530
At some point the ProMods team did a rework of Bremen breaking this mod, I decided to fix it to work alongside the most recent version of ProMods since the original author left the forums a few years ago.

Please remember that this work is not mine, all credit creating the city of Emden goes to Terg500, all I did was simply bridge the gap between old and new.

Download link
https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... mods-addon
https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/9dcf2xqg9hjs/blaz ... 7.scs.html

Load order is above the ProMods def file

BlazingCreeperx :)
Last edited by blazingcreeperx on 17 Oct 2022 16:22, edited 12 times in total.

Erhaem
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2021 00:49

Thank you!

digitalxak

08 Jul 2021 10:59

Thanks again! Nice to have this back in a combo.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2021 13:40

Hello,
Great that you brought it back.. But it is strong visible that this is an old Addon.
And it is very strong visible where the old Addon starts and where the newer scs map ends.

I think it is needed to change the Textures at the border left and right to the A31, exchange vegetation and maybe exchange the road textures to the newer. Ones...that would make it far better as it is now

In theory this map could also be extended. The city itself a bit bigger with more driveable roads and some countryside with villages in "Ostfriesland"
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

blazingcreeperx

18 Jul 2021 10:15

I'm happy that you are enjoying it

Yes, i'm aware the road textures are old
I chose not to update them in the initial (re)release, when ProMods 2.56 launches these will be updated along with a compatibility for 2.56/1.41

As for expansion of the city and the area, I have some ideas but I won't say anything else at the moment

BlazingCreeperx
Last edited by bmwGTR on 18 Jul 2021 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

MG Mike
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2021 12:51

Sounds interesting.. Looking forward to what will come :)
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

blazingcreeperx

18 Sep 2021 20:33

first post updated :)

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2021 09:37

Thanks for the update!

blazingcreeperx

22 Sep 2021 12:46

v5 to fix issue with garage being inaccessible

Twister46

22 Sep 2021 22:33

Hello. I would like to praise this map at this point. i live about 35-45 minutes away from emden and i have been to emden a few times. the map has been taken really well. the intersection when you arrive in emden is as good as the original and there are other places where i think yes, it looks like the real thing here. emden turned out really well. Unfortunately for me it is the case that no unloading point or anything else is shown to me at lidl. I do not know now exactly whether that is wanted or not. little question. emden is very well known for its VW factory and I think it's a bit of a shame that it's not included. would it be possible to add that?
i'm on the promods on the 1.41 and i didn't notice any problems in emden. (i write this with the google translator)
Greetings

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information