[REL] Grand Utopia - Map for ETS2 (latest update : 1.15.1 for ETS2 v1.47)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
MyGodness
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2019 17:16

Hi everyone :)

Here are some new pics of my current work on Grand Utopia. One more city and I will be able to release the next 1.5.5 exclusive update ;)

The waterfront city of Saint-Vaury is done !

View of the road N3 entering in Saint-Vaury from the east

And the little village of Ville-Marie, located on the C7, between Malterre and Saint-Vaury

Bye !
Image Image Image Image

psychoszoku

31 Aug 2019 19:17

First standalone map that got me...now I have to consider to install anything besides big map combo :P man, if I would have just enough of time to play all of it, it would be an utopia :lol: but the map is really an utopia looking On Pictures and videos :)

MyGodness
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2019 11:32

Hello truckers,

Thank you for all the good feedbacks !

Today, I want to share with you some pics of Ghyvelde, a medium city that will be located between Malterre and Utopia.

The exit of Ghyvelde on the highway A1

Ghyvelde's skyline from the industrial area

Near the old district of Ghyvelde (that road won't be drivable because it is now a pedestrian path sorry !)

On the National Road 3 in Ghyvelde

A wonderful cow looking at the sea, along the N3 between Ghyvelde and Saint-Vaury

Bye !
Image Image Image Image

psychoszoku

09 Sep 2019 18:59

Oh my god, astonishing!

EdgeGladiator

09 Sep 2019 19:20

great ! :o :D
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MyGodness
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2019 13:24

ENGLISH - GRAND UTOPIA - EXCLUSIVE DONORS VERSION

Here we go 😁

The exclusive mid-update 1.5.5 of Grand Utopia is ready. Donors can now download it. You have two possibilities for that :

from my website : you will need the password of the private download page. It is still the same but I will send the emails with the password in the afternoon, especially for latest Paypal donors.
from Tipeee : you will find the direct download link on the private post only viewable by Tipers.

This time, in order to make it easier, i didn't put a second password on the ShareMods link. I therefore count on your cooperation not to share that link which, I remind you, is only for the donors in gratitude for their active support 😘

Have fun and do not forget to share photos of your deliveries ! 😍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANÇAIS - GRAND UTOPIA - VERSION EXCLUSIVE DONATEURS

On y est 😁

La version exclusive 1.5.5 de Grand Utopia est prête. Les donateurs peuvent la télécharger dès maintenant. Deux options s'offrent à vous :

depuis le site internet : mot de passe de la page privée requis. Mot de passe inchangé mais je fais suivre les mails avec les infos dans l'après-midi, notamment pour les derniers donateurs.
depuis Tipeee : le lien direct du ShareMods est présent sur le post de l'update visible uniquement par les Tipers.

Cette fois-ci, pour plus de simplicité, je n'ai pas mis de second mot de passe sur le lien ShareMods. Je compte donc sur votre coopération pour ne pas partager ce dernier qui, je le rappelle, est uniquement pour les donateurs en remerciement de leur soutien actif 😘

Amusez-vous bien et n'oubliez pas de partager les photos de vos livraisons ! 😍
Image Image Image Image

MyGodness
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2019 12:30

Hi everyone,

Here are some pics of Krewit, one of the cities comming in the next update ;)

Don't forget that you can join the Grand Utopia Facebook group to have daily news of the map :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/grandutopia/

Have a nice weekend !
Image Image Image Image

Dogbert

29 Sep 2019 13:00

Beautiful pics, apart from that awful truck buddy. :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work, MG.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

MyGodness
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2019 22:44

Hi everyone,

I created a Flickr account for sharing a lot of pictures of Grand Utopia. Soon, you will also be able to find on it the best pictures shared by the players on the Facebook of Grand Utopia.

Here is the link ;) https://www.flickr.com/photos/mygodness/albums

Goodnight !
Image Image Image Image

MyGodness
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2019 12:46

Hello everyone,

The version 1.6 of Grand Utopia is available. As usual, you can download the update from the website : https://www.mygodness.net/en/downloads

In that update, discover 9 new cities : Ghyvelde, Saint-Vaury, Saint-Benoît, Ville-Marie, Gravouland, Tours, La-Baie-du-Chien, Krewit, Chavanon. That update is public and totally free ;)

Enjoy !

Image Image Image Image

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information