Portugal Map Mod

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
david78999

23 Jan 2018 22:12

Is there a compatible Portugal map mod?

id777
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2018 07:46

I think no
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

daviddv5
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2018 08:15

No, the only map with Portugal is TSM but it is uncompatible with Promods because they share some cities, besides none of TSM maps include the islands like spanish Canary Islands/Balearic islands or portuguese Madeira/Açores, but even the DLC Vive la France didn´t include Corsica, Guyana, St Pierre et Miquelon, Martinique or Réunion and the DLC Italy didn´t include Sardinia (i dunno why cuz there are a lot of trucks in european islands, not only in mainland but it is what it is, i should say that due the troubles where i live, it would be appreciated that you include all the regions from the countries even in games, France is also their outre-mer regions, Italy is Sardinia too and Spain is Balearic and Canary islands, Ceuta and Melilla too and Portugal is Madeira and Açores too, and of course, the british Gibraltar in the iberian peninsula). There is a project for the Iberian Peninsula planned in the next promods´s updates, you can see the thread here: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6227
We need to be patient and encourage developers to add new cities of Spain and Portugal. They are doing a great job, it´s only a matter of time. Also it is possible that the game would introduce a new DLC of the Peninsula, we will see in the coming months.
"España es una gran nación y los españoles son muy españoles y mucho españoles" Mariano Rajoy Brey, presidente de España.
¡Viva España!

david78999

27 Jan 2018 02:24

Okay thanks.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information