[WIP] Project Podkarpackie Rebuild (PPB)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
KmunBiene
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2017 08:10

Mercedes2002CZ wrote:
20 Nov 2017 19:31
jacek4 wrote:
20 Nov 2017 19:13
Hello. Will you do the Silesian Rebuilding Project. You have Katowice, Sosnowiec, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Będzin, Zawiercie, Myszków and Czestochowa

Are you able to make Silesia?
I think Czech Silesia needs a rebuild :D Completely Czech republic needs a rebuild :D
1. No, i'm not able to make Silesia (And we say Schlesien :P), that would be a job for other mappers making a rebuild of it.
(And i must say it isn't that bad made)

2. Czech Republic? No, im not rebuilding East Europe. That is a job for ProMods or as I already said other mappers.

BUUT: I may be able to take a look at it, if it isn't that much work i could rebuild Silesia. And i wont forget to add stolen vehicles :P

Addon:
This project is getting more popular. After official release we want to offer non-ProMods users to download still this map, so we offer Downloads on a second webpage, called ets2.lt. There will be too all changelogs, but if you want to see some WIP pictures, then you are here welcome ;)

I'm right now a bit angry, due i made so much work at the S19 and suddenly due a damaged proMods File my editor crashed. And, all work gone. So i guess i need to work again on S19 :o

EDIT:
We had the last days really hard days. We worked on the ENTIRE A4, and what happend? Right, due a damaged ProMods File (again) it crashed! And? Everything is gone! I'm already thinking of discontinuing this project, i'm working so much for what? Nothing!
Developer of the Project Podkarpackie Rebuild (PPR)
Official Webpage of Project Podkarpackie Rebuild: UNDER CONSTRUCTION LIKE MAP

Vøytek
Developer

21 Nov 2017 21:22

KmunBiene wrote:
Addon:
After official release we want to offer non-ProMods users to download still this map
I hope you are aware of the fact, that non-ProMods users won't be able to launch your map without ProMods?
KmunBiene wrote:
I'm right now a bit angry, due i made so much work at the S19 and suddenly due a damaged proMods File my editor crashed. And, all work gone. So i guess i need to work again on S19 :o
Just like in any other software, this map editor has a "save" button ;)
KmunBiene wrote:
We worked on the ENTIRE A4, and what happend? Right, due a damaged ProMods File (again) it crashed! And? Everything is gone! I'm already thinking of discontinuing this project, i'm working so much for what? Nothing!
Again, save your work every few minutes.
I doubt it's because of our files, because we can work without problems. If a crash happens, it's 99% because of the unstable sign editor.

If somebody makes a mistake and our latest developer version is crashing, we fix it as quickly as possible, so everybody can continue working.
Then it's very unlikely that a ProMods file crashes the editor in 2.2. If you provide a log that proves it, then fine ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

KmunBiene
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2017 11:02

Vøytek wrote:
21 Nov 2017 21:22
KmunBiene wrote:
Addon:
After official release we want to offer non-ProMods users to download still this map
I hope you are aware of the fact, that non-ProMods users won't be able to launch your map without ProMods?
KmunBiene wrote:
Just like in any other software, this map editor has a "save" button ;)
KmunBiene wrote:
We worked on the ENTIRE A4, and what happend? Right, due a damaged ProMods File (again) it crashed! And? Everything is gone! I'm already thinking of discontinuing this project, i'm working so much for what? Nothing!
Again, save your work every few minutes.
I doubt it's because of our files, because we can work without problems. If a crash happens, it's 99% because of the unstable sign editor.

If somebody makes a mistake and our latest developer version is crashing, we fix it as quickly as possible, so everybody can continue working.
Then it's very unlikely that a ProMods file crashes the editor in 2.2. If you provide a log that proves it, then fine ;)
I mean that people which are not going to the ProMods Forums still have a chance to find the project :P

Topolino

22 Nov 2017 13:28

A general hint to you: If you refer to the message directly above, you don't need to quote the complete post. That's too much in this case, and, in my opinion, it's disturbing.
;-)
Former beta tester (June 2018 to March 2019)
v1.0: EuRoadNet

lolek9427

26 Nov 2017 23:52

Hi guys awesome work! I always wanted to see a more realistic Podkarpacie.
I know this isn't a wish concert but I was wondering if you guys are thinking of adding Mielec, one of the bigger towns in Podkarpacie?
Keep up the good work!

KmunBiene
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2017 12:05

Hey,

small status update from our current work. We have connected finally the A4 properly to the S19. Aswell the S19 and the 94 junction is now much better. We made the first meters in Rzeszow in the last days and added many small towns on the 19 to Krosno.

KmunBiene
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2018 13:25

New Status Update

There is currently a new development leader.
I will work maybe also on Podkarpackie, but i think about making Podkarpackie on 1:10, based on ProMods prefabs/models.
I have small issues making it look like it is now smaller, because currently the S19 is only some meters away from Krosno, and now due they planned to make the S19 until Barwinek, i need to change entire project.

Vøytek
Developer

07 Jan 2018 15:39

KmunBiene wrote:
they planned to make the S19 until Barwinek, i need to change entire project.
Well... That road won't be built until 2023, I guess, so that's not a problem for you at all.
Roads don't appear suddenly.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

KmunBiene
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2018 18:28

Vøytek wrote:
07 Jan 2018 15:39
KmunBiene wrote:
they planned to make the S19 until Barwinek, i need to change entire project.
Well... That road won't be built until 2023, I guess, so that's not a problem for you at all.
Roads don't appear suddenly.
I don't want to say that, short time ago it went only until Rzeszow, now it goes directly to DK 19.

brainiac
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2018 00:19

If you change scale to 1:10 it never will added to Promods. Now there is chance.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information