[REL] Realistic Russian highways, Better tr. flow and other mods

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Frate
Donation rank:

21 May 2019 21:30

I found a broke road connection, while using Rebuilt Hungarian Interchanges with Promods 2.40, are you going to update that too?

Last edited by Frate on 22 May 2019 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

22 May 2019 08:04

I don't know if it is compatible because I am not playing ETS2 (nor ATS) for long time, I am only modding. It should be updated.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

dennis_2310

02 Jun 2019 14:42

Realistic russian highways is not compatible with Promods 2.40, I tried it out on both versions in the recommended loading order (v.6 non-promods and v.5.2 for promods) and the game still crashed. So I think we have to wait for brainac when he releases a new version.

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Frate
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2019 14:37

Are we going to get any updates on realistic russian highways promods version and Rebuilt Hungarian Interchanges?

brainiac
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2019 17:26

Earlier I downloaded 1.35. Non-Promods version is already updated. I waited for Promods version.
Wait for downloading.
Sorry for jumping a few updates. Do you know how it is when you don't play the game for more than a year because it is too boring without heavy traffic?
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Frate
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2019 19:08

No i don´t now that. I don´t play the game very often because after 750hours you will get bored of it. But my break never had been that long. The only thing which keeps me playing this game are mods and one of my Favourite mods, which makes driving in russia much more fun didn´t got an update for months.

And what about Rebuilt Hungarian Interchanges? Promods almost didn´t toched that county, that´s why that mod improved the experience driving trough Hungary.

brainiac
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2019 23:59

I will update it too.
I am here since 2.0, so I was driving for 3 years. I will copy PM to Mjack, SCS AI man:
I said that I don't play both truck simulators for more than a year because of not high enough traffic. The question is why? Isn't game enough interesting? I admit, the game is very interesting, especially with Promods map and more map expansions (Rusmap, EAA,...).
P. S. thanks for mod support.
But when I discover most of the roads and see all those beautiful places and see them many times, the game becomes monotonous: High-speed driving and earning money. I don't pay attention to the landscape because I saw all the places so many times and they aren't interesting anymore. There is only one thing which can break the monotony of playing: Dynamic traffic conditions (Random road closures, which are great, don't help). You can't drive at maximum speed anymore. There isn't a straight forward trip. You never know where you will have to reduce speed and slowly pass through the congestion. Will you have to find a faster alternative route? Real-time Google maps won't help. Things become more dynamic and interesting if you take an emergency job. You will have to make a miracle to arrive on time, including driving through emergency lanes, grass,... That isn't all. You will much more appreciate highways/freeways, like in real life. There you are sure that you will be able to go through.
While I am writing this I remember how much I enjoyed playing then my favorite game, until 1.25 and can't wait to install GTA 5.
However, if it is too much, a player can make less drastic traffic, e.g. low traffic at night. Then you will have a balance between no more boring relaxing driving through empty roads and very dynamic driving during the day.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

brainiac
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 21:10

Better traffic flow for Promods, Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges and Realistic Russian highways are updated.
News:
Promods version requires non-Promods version which requires FLD prefabs.

You two who already downloaded Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges, download again.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

kamikazee54

05 Jul 2019 21:43

brainiac Rebuilt Hungarian Interchanges archive is corrrupt. It will only extract ReadMe file from it and show error message. Tried 3 times redownload through browser and 2 times with Jdownloader 2.

Frate
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 22:15

brainiac wrote:
05 Jul 2019 21:10
Better traffic flow for Promods, Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges and Realistic Russian highways are updated.
News:
Promods version requires non-Promods version which requires FLD prefabs.

You two who already downloaded Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges, download again.
So we need to download all the versions to play with Promods?

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information