[DIS] Maps compatibility

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Noah_Lukas

26 May 2018 22:47

As far as I know it's not recommended to use ROS in combination with Promods etc.
Furthermore there's a recommended load order for the other maps: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=14523
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

MG Mike
Donation rank:

28 May 2018 13:01

At the moment I think it is not possible to combine promods and ROS.

It was for a short time under using Poland rebuilt.
But now with the 1.31 version of the game Poland rebuilt is not longer compatible with ETS2..

I don't know when Poland rebuilt and ROS will be playable again with ETS2 1. 31. If this Wil be the case one day, then there will be a possibility to combine them.
But additionally there are a few bugs. At some cities in Poland rebuilt the traffic signs are hovering above the street..
And if you drive north to Kaliningrad the map connection from poland rebuilt to promods is a little buggy. The roads are not meeting correctly. On one lane you are at the wrong side, or on the other you get into the gray beneath the street.

And at the last interchange to Kaliningrad there is a light pole in the middle of the lane...

You can carefully drive by.... But it's not the best situation..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

silaswf

01 Jun 2018 02:41

Is EAA MAP still compatible with PROMODS map? Always when i try to use both together, game closes on loading.

CptCaribbean

01 Jun 2018 06:47

The newest EAA map is not compatible anymore as it cuts a part of Ireland.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

zeus

02 Jun 2018 02:49

CptCaribbean wrote:
01 Jun 2018 06:47
The newest EAA map is not compatible anymore as it cuts a part of Ireland.
Is there anyone who might be making a fix to be compatible again ???

CptCaribbean

02 Jun 2018 12:11

Doubt so...
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2018 12:34

Some news for those who doesn't know yet

Poland rebuilt is now 1.31 playable. It Looks very beatyful.. The connection to Kaliningrad is fixed, no more light poles on the middle of the street and the roads fits together

And the new ROS version 6 is via newest prom Zona connectible to the russmap.
But for now I didn't found a updated road connection to Great steppe. The old one doesn't work anymore with game 1.31.

And it's possible to use project Balkans (new version is availible too) with promods as well as Romania extended.
But there are a few problems. The A3 in Romania is not longer usable cause the connection to PB is broken there. But the other roads work so far.

It's a big combo with a long loading time but I find it great and there is much to drive now.. I fall back from 46 % discovered map down to 35%. Well that means more roads, more to discover!!

Fr8i

15 Jun 2018 14:27

MG Mike wrote:
15 Jun 2018 12:34
But there are a few problems. The A3 in Romania is not longer usable cause the connection to PB is broken there. But the other roads work so far.
In this case you should also tell about the random crashes with your map combination and Rudi Raser and others already gave you many hints about map combinations like yours. Aside from ROS with Promods and Rusmap simply neither fit nor work together properly, but you still prefer quantity instead quality and you´re still complaining about problems with this map combination, even though you already should know it really doesn´t work together. With a few words: you map combination is not commend. No offence, but i.m.o. this should be clear.

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

MG Mike
Donation rank:

16 Jun 2018 07:16

Hello Fr8i.

Yes indeed I have random crashes. But I thought that this has eventually to do something with my hardwares setup from the PC.

Now I just read the comments from the others.
But i am not complaining. I have only written that I got random crashes. I don't know if it is causesd by the amount of maps.

I just wanted to try what maps are possible to have together. According to the informations in the Threats in SCS Forums they should work with promods.
I didn't try to combine any other map which is absolutely stated as not compatible to promods or to the other maps. And I am not interested in China or Indomap or EAA Map or what else they are called.

I want to stay in Europe. Only with the best possible collection of maps.

But as I read all the comments about Russian open spaces, there is the new version 6 and there is the new version of the prom Zona file which is the road connection between ROS and Russmap.
So what is the problem there in your opinion?

If the crashes are no technically problem I remove one map and see what happen.

It is all only the trying to have the best possible combination.
Best regards
MG Mike

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information