[REL] Romanian Map AnduTeam

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Andu
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 08:28

I do not think is a problem that we announced on Facebook. It's too ridiculous to you to say that I used a model, I do not I say anything when I've got models and are curious if you have proof that you asked me that I do not remember anything. Sorry I posted here, I knew I'd do the following to intimidate us to give up our project. No problem there we will use other models, only ours and we finished the discussion.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 21:27

Hi Andu,

In the past we had contact. I sadly can't remember where but it must have been way back in 2013 or 2014 during the time that the balkan project wasn't even started yet.

I can remember that on the scs forum someone posted that you had to quit your work on the map. I took the liberty to search this and found this:
http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... =80#p81279

Bisu farnel is one of the guys who I contacted later with a list of models I would be using. Back then he gave me approval as long as I would include his name and yours. I sadly can't find the messages back, seems like some databases were cleaned during that time.

It's a shame that this co-op turned out this way. Maybe we can have a chat in private about the exchange of models? It would have been nice to be notified beforehand if you understand.

I don't want to start any feuds in the ETS2 modding scene, so let's try to find a solution where everybody gets a fair treatment.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Andu
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2016 08:26

Probably "Birsu fanel" agreed to use as models in that period did not have time because I was busy with high school and I do not remember anyone contacting me on the forum . I do not mind that I use models, but I could not get over it when you come to the threats for I have used those models to another map that did not even know they are your models. That map was unlocked as would need to be about all the mods that we are just a community and SCS accept to be an open source . I see nothing wrong with that I do not think you paid licenses for those models, to prove that they are yours. I say we finish the with threats and criticism towards other modder because after all and you are just like we will not make anyone different. Peace .

ScuL
Founder

14 Aug 2016 08:48

Andu wrote:but I could not get over it when you come to the threats for I have used those models to another map that did not even know they are your models.
It's pretty relevant to ask permission for any material you publish in your own mod. All authors of creative works always retain copyright of their works.
Whether this is a sign, a 3D model, a texture or anything else makes no difference. If you "do not even know" what you are using, that means you are blatantly disregarding copyrights of other people's works and therefore disrespect the creators of those assets.
Andu wrote:we are just a community and SCS accept to be an open source
That is factually false. SCS files can contain protected artwork and the nice thing to do is to ask permission. In 99% of cases this is not a problem.
Some people believe they have a free card to snatch and take whatever they can, which is the main reason why we encrypt our archives.
Andu wrote: I see nothing wrong with that I do not think you paid licenses for those models, to prove that they are yours
Financial compensation for assets has nothing to do with it. Creative artwork legislation is covered by several international agreements including these:
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=463
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Andu
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2016 09:02

That is factually false. SCS files can contain protected artwork and the nice thing to do is to ask permission. In 99% of cases this is not a problem.
Some people believe they have a free card to snatch and take whatever they can, which is the main reason why we encrypt our archives.
Seriously ? So why there is this extractor to extract the base? I do not believe that you have licenses for all the models and textures used on your map, you only have copyright on how to protect the name that's all. I do not understand why so much scandal for some models that have been found on another map under another name which was unlocked. We are not afraid of you because you are a modder team, you do not own this game will your as you like rules.

ScuL
Founder

14 Aug 2016 09:20

Andu wrote:Seriously ? So why there is this extractor to extract the base?
The base files are open source, you can also read SCS's terms.
That does not mean that SCS files created by other modders are open source.
Andu wrote: I do not believe that you have licenses for all the models and textures used on your map
Everything that is included in ProMods is either produced by us, or given by other modders with their permission. Their names are added to our credit list. This is the right way to do it.
Andu wrote: you only have copyright on how to protect the name that's all.
No it's not
Andu wrote: I do not understand why so much scandal for some models that have been found on another map under another name which was unlocked
You're the one creating a "scandal"
Andu wrote:We are not afraid of you because you are a modder team,
You don't have to be afraid, all we ask is respect.
Andu wrote:you do not own this game will your as you like rules.
We don't make up the rules, it's called international law.
If you chose to disrespect that you should not be afraid to be called out for it.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Andu
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2016 09:28

I want to finish this discussion with you, because I have not done anything wrong, still respect you, but it seems like you do not. I want to delete this topic because there I will post here never . Peace .

ScuL
Founder

14 Aug 2016 09:40

What you have done wrong is = using assets from other people without knowing where they come from.

We respect your work and you can continue to post updates here as you please.

Just make sure that you credit people where credit is due.

Andu
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 10:42

We understand and apologize for the inconvenience you will be in our list of credits. In other news if you allow me to post here, I started improving first models off the map and some pictures from the E81 road between Cluj and Zalau.

MOL gas station :

E81 :

LoaderSaints

18 Aug 2016 17:48

That actually looks very nice in my opinion! :)

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information