Re: Load order and compatible maps (1.26)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Elmer BeFuddled

24 Jan 2017 03:37

So I created a clean new profile, did the "starter" trip in the basic ETS2 game to get that out the way, shut it down, then imported my standard "profile settings" for keyboards etc.. Chose and completed the shortest trip possible with the 'new' settings to check them out, then shut down and re-opened.
I then loaded all the maps listed in the Load order and compatible maps tut as to that and my list like so (red mods not loaded!):

So this is how they look in the ModMan:

So why won't it play? :(

If I can get this to actually play on my machine I can then at least make up one of my "satellite map backgrounds" to suit it.

N.B. Thanks to Photoshop for allowing me to mock 3 images into 1 !!!

UPDATE!! Well once I bought my own truck (in London) I managed to "warp" using console to Calais and from there got the flying train to Cairo. After racing around for a while the game crashed again. BUT! It is progress!!
Last edited by Elmer BeFuddled on 24 Jan 2017 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

ETS2-User
Developer

24 Jan 2017 08:45

Well without a game.log we won't be able to help you. It works perfectly fine for me and many others.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Elmer BeFuddled

24 Jan 2017 20:49

OK, my happy-ologies. Initial post was more a "have I loaded these right" type of question as I've been absent from the game for the last 18 months and looking for a quick n easy yay or nay you have/have not.

I'll figure it out.

Mods, feel free to lock thread.

Question answered.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information