Hi there

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
BigRickButters

24 Oct 2018 12:59

Hi there,

finally I decided to introduce myself after enjoying this community as a silent watcher for a few years.

My name is Tim (though my passport says Thimmy) and I'm from a small town near Nuremburg, now living in the so called "Dreiländereck" (Three countries corner) between the former border to East Germany and the Czech Republic in Northern Bavaria. I'm a truck driver in real life and have driven along some of the roads included in Promods and I'm absolutely fascinated how detailed and close to reality the areas are, no matter if it's Hamburg, Nuremburg, Vienna or the road from Cologne via Calais to Bristol, they brought up tons of memories as I drove them ingame.

My hobbies are trucking (how strange :P), hockey, music and statistics. Yeah, sounds odd, but I love statistics :) I'm speaking German, some English, a few words French and Italian, can understand some Swedish and even speak a few words Finnish (unfortunately my buddy from there stopped teaching me, so I can't learn it anymore).

If you have any questions don't hesitate asking. So long, bye for now and keep truckin'
Last edited by Davyddin on 29 Jun 2019 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from existing thread; please open up your own topics and avoid hijacking or bumping those of others

EdgeGladiator

24 Oct 2018 15:16

Welcome Tim and good to see you here! ;)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

rudenkov vladimir

25 Oct 2018 22:54

Welcome Tim.
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

03 Oct 2013

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2018 04:46

Welcome Tim
Happy Trucking!
Developer since July 2020